Snake Davis In London

[B]SNAKE DAVIS AND THE SUSPICIONS

The Ultimate Northern Soul live band, featuring Snakes' searing Junior Walker-inspired sax, the sumptuous vocals of Doreen Edwards and Jackie Reid, trumpet and a killer rhythm section.  They've played countless soul shows in their own right including a Wigan tribute at Blackburns' St Georges Hall and the annual Togetherness weekenders in Fleetwood.  As a backing band they've worked alongside Ben-E-King, Frank Wilson, Chuck Jackson, Brenda Holloway, Martha Reeves, Willie Hutch, JJ Barnes, Eddie Holman, Barbara Lynn,  Willie Hutch and many more.  In all these years and all these shows the band have never until now played South of Watford!  

January sees them playing 2 nights at Soho ' s Pizza Express Jazz Club however.  Might seem an unlikely venue for Soul nights but actually this is a top basement club room with great acoustics, atmosphere and friendly staff... After the pizza has gone down we'll push the tables back and make room for dancing...  SNAKE DAVIS DATES FOR LONDON...................... PIZZA  EXPRESS,    DEAN ST. ,    SOHO LONDON   W1   0207 439 8722

Jan 14th  AND 15th   SNAKE DAVIS AND THE SUSPICIONS

Jan 10,11,12 SNAKE DAVIS & JIM DIAMOND an acoustic duo

Jan 13 SNAKE DAVIS BAND  with special guest singer Sumudu  

Jan 16 SNAKE DAVIS BAND  

See the website at  www.snakedavis.com   or you can contact him at info@snakedavis.com for photos/interviews etc

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Andy BB

Can you give a cast-iron guarantee that they won't turn into some crazed jingle-jangle skibidiboom shwop shwop jazz combo on the night?

I've been duped before by these soul-jazz hybrid folk and it took me years to overcome the trauma.

Guest in town Mikey

Can you give a cast-iron guarantee that they won't turn into some crazed jingle-jangle skibidiboom shwop shwop jazz combo on the night?

I've been duped before by these soul-jazz hybrid folk and it took me years to overcome the trauma.

link

Some might say you still have a touch of the skibidiboom shwop shwop about you Andy :thumbsup::wicked: