Guy’s Easter Reductions, better than chocolate eggs 😋

Guyh

Guys Easter SALE. All records REDUCED from earlier posts😮. PM me please kids. Bugger chocolate eggs, buy records👍. Scroll though...

Doc & Sal - Laughing to keep from crying / Can’t get you offa my mind - Dynamic records. Excellent condition. £150

SAI WHATT?? - She’s My Women / Put your weight on it - STASH. Ex to M- condition. £50

The Lights Of Darkness - So Glad That I Met You / Just Got To Find The Way - BAZAR Records. VG++ to Ex condition £100

THE La NIERS - I’ve Got Myself Together / I’ve Got To Stop - River City Records. M- condition £75

The Chantells - World Of Soul / Why Won’t You Say...  - Soul Kitchen. M-. £50

Soul Suspects - Handle It - Black Prince. White double-sided promo copy. Ex to M- condition, small 1cm biro x on one side. £70

The Meditations - It’s Wrong To Fight - Checker. S/sided DJ Copy. Excellent condition. £70

11th Commandment - Dance with me / Move it, Groove it - RJ Records. Lorraine Chandler RIP😍. Unplayed, Mint-😄. £50

Joyce Hopson - I surrender to you / This Time - Revue. Demo. M-. Labels reversed. Original sleeve. 2 good sides, “This Time” is claaassss! £75

The Three Strangers - Find My Baby, Part 1 - Frantic. S/sided White demo. Excellent condition. £50

Ray Scott and the Scottsmen - Love Piled On Top Of Love - Decca. Excellent condition. Rare Issue copy. £180. STOMPER!

Ray Scott - The Real Thing - Decca. M- condition. Original sleeve. Rare Issue copy. GONE

Ozz & His Sperlings - Somebody To Love - M.I.O.B. Ex to M-. Reduced now £175

The Del-Cords - Just a Little Misunderstanding / Won’t You Let Me Know - UP Records. Excellent condition. Reduced now £175

Ernie & Ed - Indication - Jay Boy. Excellent condition. Reduced now GONE

The Thieves - Why Did You Do It To Me / I’m Not The One - Broadway. White demo. Ex to M-. Reduced now £150

Sweet Soul/Lowrider Section.

The Bonnevilles - I’ll Be Right There / Play It Cool - Now Records. M- condition. £400

The Bonnievillie - As Long As You’re Near Me / Get Ready - Now Records. Vinyl looks VG, plays VG ++, labels slightly grubby but easily VG++. GONE

Highlighters - Have A Little Faith / Theme From Nap - LULU White Issue. M- condition. £300

The Marvells - Tomorrow / I’m A Fool For Losing You - Finer Arts Records. M- condition. GONE

Latin section 

Tony Middleton - Return to Spanish Harlem / Already Satisfied - Speed. This record has a 1” compression crack which doesn’t touch the edge. As both sides are good, I haven’t taped it up or sent it to Yann Vatiste to repair. It doesn’t click on either side, plays great. VG condition overall. Photos on request. £300

The Terrible Frankie Nieves - True Love - Amoro Sincero(True Love instrumental) -  Speed. VG+ condition £310

Dave Cortez & The Moon People - Happy Soul(with a hook) - Speed. VG+ £50

Joe Bataan - Uptown - FANIA. VG+ condition. £60 HOLD

Edited by guyh
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now