Nick Cowan BBC Merseyside Short Clip

Mike

Mucker passed on a few clips from Nick Cowans radio show a fair while back, given the recent conversation on here, thought worth a shake to get them up, though just 60 seconds worth but sort of gives a idea of how the show went

May rekindle some lost brain cells for some

For memories sake. A couple of requests from Nick Cowans radio spot on Terry Lennaine, BBC Radio Merseyside's 'Keep on Truckin' show, his 15 minute slot used to be a must listen back then, around 77/78

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Source said:

Mucker passed on a few clips from Nick Cowans radio show a fair while back, given the recent conversation on here, thought worth a shake to get them up, though just 60 seconds worth but sort of gives a idea of how the show went

May rekindle some lost brain cells for some

For memories sake. A couple of requests from Nick Cowans radio spot on Terry Lennaine, BBC Radio Merseyside's 'Keep on Truckin' show, his 15 minute slot used to be a must listen back then, around 77/78

Fanstatic stuff. I sent a few requests in to Nick fairly sure he played Burning Bush for me one night and possibly patti and the emblems. Thanks for digging that out but I must ask "Can I have some more" ? Please.

Social source share

13 hours ago, washlively said:

Fanstatic stuff. I sent a few requests in to Nick fairly sure he played Burning Bush for me one night and possibly patti and the emblems. Thanks for digging that out but I must ask "Can I have some more" ? Please.

Unfortunately there's was only a few clips like that, and it was about 20 years ago he gave them, I used to have own tapes meself back then but long gone now, next time will see the guy will ask if any more...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

3 hours ago, Source said:

Unfortunately there's was only a few clips like that, and it was about 20 years ago he gave them, I used to have own tapes meself back then but long gone now, next time will see the guy will ask if any more...

Thanks anyway. Back then to hear any type of Northern on the radio was a real novelty. I think thats why I remeber him on Terrys show so well. Plus he was a really nice guy and so enthusuastic.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!