Paulb

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest andrew bin

Will it def be ok to pay on the door cos im worrying that it will be a packer. Is there a warm up going on before hand anywhere.

link

theres four of us going (none of us have tickets ) i think we will have to get there early :thumbsup:

...........Andrew

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

we want to go ritz , no tickets ,do you think pay on the door will be ok.

link

Just spoke to a guy at the Ritz and he told me you Could pay on the door (still think it's wise to get there early) £10 otd

..............Andrew

Social source share

I will be there! I got a lift from that fine gentleman, Mark Ellis of Rotherham.

Never been before and I understand a few meet in a nearby pub?

Can anyone confirm the name of that establishment?

Also if anyone wants a true, honest opinion on their 'homemade' mince pies then I am your man! Just make sure you get them to me nice and early cos for some reason my appetite goes out of the window! :)

Shane

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

I will be there! I got a lift from that fine gentleman, Mark Ellis of Rotherham.

Never been before and I understand a few meet in a nearby pub?

Can anyone confirm the name of that establishment?

Also if anyone wants a true, honest opinion on their 'homemade' mince pies then I am your man! Just make sure you get them to me nice and early cos for some reason my appetite goes out of the window!  :)

Shane

link

Theres a great pub near the BBC studios (head towards the BBC down studios Oxford st under the railway bridge turn left just before the BBC, about 100yds down there on the left ) last year it was good (not so many pissheads & fuckwits in there compared to some of the other pubs near by) and thats were we will be filling up on ale

.........Andrew

Social source share

Theres never been a lockout at the ritz,club holds 1800 plus people,shane theres a bar at the top of whitworth st on the the left we will be in it with your ticket,ring me when you get lost.[ritz is on whotworth st]

link

cheers Andy. see you there mate. :)

Shane

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!