Coming Soon from MD Records Group

Looking forward to the releases.  James Lately and the Tomangoes are just fantastic

Just great to see the reactions of those involved with these releases as well, what it is all about really

• Up vote 2
Social source share

1 hour ago, Backstreetniter said:

Not yet - we're a good few months of yet, so we will release sound files closer to the time. Although I am featuring it in my DJ spots. 

Sounded great at Swinton Nighter. ( rest of spot was c**p though ) 🤣🤣

Top work Sherlock. 👍👍

Social source share

On 14/06/2022 at 11:01, Ted Massey said:

It's brilliant to have new stuff rather than rehashes That Tomangoes is fantastic  

Just doesn't work for me shuffling around a few bars and beats and calling a new take, even if it is a new take, leave as is. I want them as meant to be.....

M

Social source share

39 minutes ago, Marktsoulman said:

Just doesn't work for me shuffling around a few bars and beats and calling a new take, even if it is a new take, leave as is. I want them as meant to be.....

M

Tomangoes isn't shuffling round a few bars, totally unreleased material. But even with the deferent takes the artist is getting some money and due recognition, they love it.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

3 hours ago, Chalky said:

Tomangoes isn't shuffling round a few bars, totally unreleased material. But even with the deferent takes the artist is getting some money and due recognition, they love it.

It wasn't these releases I was referring to...these are just superb..Unreleased gems!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.