News: New Ebook - The Heeey Baby Days Of Beach Music

Mike

1 hour ago, Chalky said:

Truly remarkable book. 

It does say on the listing they may not ship to the UK and to contact the seller.  Shame they can't set up a download?

I was discussing this with Chris Jones a couple of nights ago who was involved in the converting the book, about options to make it more accessible to overseas (ie a straight digital download as you mentioned). There are a few issues around the size of the file for digital selling on platforms and one or two other issues. I suggested a couple of options and they are keen to work through the tech / logistics. In the meantime as you say it does mean more people should hopefully be able to access what is a fantastic reference book and won't take up the whole of people's shelf space as my daughter demonstrated a few years ago! 

242044152_4774465725896789_153804776469391441_n.jpeg

• Up vote 1
Social source share

5 hours ago, Mal C said:

Sold my copy some years agao, the size was great, but I just don't have a coffee table in my front room big enough for it, some one should re-publish it in a regular size.  Great idea 🙂

That would be the ideal scenario, but a complete revision from an (author and) editorial perspective would be a mammoth undertaking and likely take years. 

Edited by Windlesoul
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!