Major Upgrade Overnight (Sunday 19 Jun)

A major server upgrade is planned for tonight (starting midnight uk time onwards) 

It does mean that soul source be off line for a few hours

and there may be some disruption afterwards due to a server move 

eg the ips of the site are set to  change and so it may take some time for these changes to reach your browser/device

hard refreshing your browsers and devices may help at times

hopefully will be finished in a few hours all being well

Social source share

3 hours ago, Source said:

A major server upgrade is planned for tonight (starting midnight uk time onwards) 

eg the ips of the site are set to  change and so it may take some time for these changes to reach your browser/device

ok upgrade starting now

firstly this site will be closed

Social source share

47 minutes ago, Source said:

this is now the new moved site

now back open

please be aware that still may be some disruption as the new site location settings are distributed thru the internet and upgrade follow on work continues

Social source share

1 hour ago, Source said:

now back open

please be aware that still may be some disruption as the new site location settings are distributed thru the internet and upgrade follow on work continues

funny enough chrome browsers have picked the new location up here, but edge and firefox have not yet

Social source share

1 hour ago, Chris Turnbull said:

I’ve got the new site on my iPhone OK but not on my laptop? Any advice appreciated 

its a case of the new settings feeding down to your internet service provider and then on to your browser

try hard refresh of the laptop ctrl and f5? .....

How do I clear browser cache for all major browsers?

But you can bypass the cache and force a complete refresh by using some simple hotkeys:

Windows and Linux browsers: CTRL + F5.

Apple Safari: SHIFT + Reload toolbar button.

Chrome and Firefox for Mac: CMD + SHIFT + R.

Social source share

Thanks, I had already tried ctrl and F5 but first it said blocked by some kind of firewall and then ‘This site can’t be reached, the web page might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address’

If it’s just a case of it feeding down to my browser should I just leave it and it will right itself? You mentioned clearing browser cache but don’t want to have to reset loads of passwords

Social source share

32 minutes ago, Chris Turnbull said:

Thanks, I had already tried ctrl and F5 but first it said blocked by some kind of firewall and then ‘This site can’t be reached, the web page might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address’

If it’s just a case of it feeding down to my browser should I just leave it and it will right itself? You mentioned clearing browser cache but don’t want to have to reset loads of passwords

it should sort itself out Chris - its just a case of the new settings feeding down to your browser

just leave and come back later and try then

Social source share

On 19/06/2022 at 20:54, Source said:

Hi , my PC says says my firewall is blocking this site , what do I do next please 😡

Social source share

23 minutes ago, Soulaction said:

Hi , my PC says says my firewall is blocking this site , what do I do next please 😡

that's the old site location, try refreshing your browser or another browser

if no joy ...

it's just a case of the new settings feeding down via your internet provider to your browser

just leave it for a bit and come back later and try then

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.