Unknown Northern Stomper 45 Nimo King On Romark!Info???

laparis

Hi,

was  going through my boxes the other day and pulled out a Nimo King 45 on Romark,same label as Ty Karim.Never really saw this one before and couldn’t find any info online either.Anyone knows what’s this could be a worth?Its pretty good too.Any info would be greatly appreciated 

cheers/Bill

03706A5A-DB98-4D3E-ADBE-9000EEEB6502.jpeg

Edited by laparis
Social source share

6 hours ago, laparis said:

Hi,

was  going through my boxes the other day and pulled out a Nimo King 45 on Romark,same label as Ty Karim.Never really saw this one before and couldn’t find any info online either.Anyone knows what’s this could be a worth?Its pretty good too.Any info would be greatly appreciated 

cheers/Bill

03706A5A-DB98-4D3E-ADBE-9000EEEB6502.jpeg

Records By Mail just listed a G+ copy for $600, just happened to see it on their Instagram. Weird coincidence or?

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Wow yes it is.I think it’s more worth than that to my opinion according to the sound.I guess because it is pretty obscure and unknown so they don’t know how to price it.But even 600$ for a G copy isn’t necessarily cheap either!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

I would have thought this would be of interest only to label/composer/producer completists? I can't imagine anyone dancing to it.

For obvious reasons, there can't be many more unknowns out there after fifty years of the world's most trainspottery obsessives looking, and especially so since the true value of the records became known to any American with an internet connection; I'd think there's probably a fair bit lingering still on the B sides of obscure and semi-obscure 45s though (though obviously those wouldn't be unknown).

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!