Thieves strike

News has just come to me that a woman had her purse thieves and then found it with all her money gone at bridlington. The minority strike again that's a reason we won't go again it creates to much suspicion while dancing near the stage in the main hall everybody near the stage very suspicious of new faces near them  even though we have been going brid for years .so if you wanna thieve go somewhere else or don't bother coming the spa ,it's really pissed me off ,scumbags 

Social source share

Sad news however the fact  is that you can't always blame new faces coming to soul events. There will be folk who chat to you and appear friendly but would rob you blind at any given opportunity.  Once a thief always a thief. 

We take turns bag watching, men included, to try and stop the opportunists. 

Don't let one shocking event spoil your enjoyment of the fabulous Brid Spa x😊

On 27/06/2022 at 14:15, Stephen Houghton said:

News has just come to me that a woman had her purse thieves and then found it with all her money gone at bridlington. The minority strike again that's a reason we won't go again it creates to much suspicion while dancing near the stage in the main hall everybody near the stage very suspicious of new faces near them  even though we have been going brid for years .so if you wanna thieve go somewhere else or don't bother coming the spa ,it's really pissed me off ,scumbags 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

This is nothing new back in 75 / 76 at Purley Tiffs woman’s bags got nicked they use to empty them in the toilet cubicle then stash the bag behind the S bends - not just one like up to 6 or 7 a night - they also use to nick ur beer you went for a dance - got back to the table you’re effing drink was gone 50p Whatney Red - so when you almost finished ur beer we use to put it under the table and piss in it - use to give it a good froth head 😂🤣-  we then use to leave them on the side ledges - sure enough they went after a while 😂🤣😂🤣 was a Derby Tiffs 76 my mate got all his badges cut off his bag just left the stitches/ that bag was on the stage in front of everyone 🤔🤔

Social source share

its been on the scene for years deejaying at an all dayer in Llandudno back in 79 my long silver grey leather was nicked off the stage ???? from under the decks work that one out, plus my addias bag with all the sew on badges nicked from wigan clothes just dumped where i'd left it, and just recently iv'e had 3 records swiped out of a sales box totalling over £700 not nice for anyone so its not a new thing really 

Edited by Steviehay
Social source share

It's not a new thing - I had my purse stole from my bag at The Twisted Wheel way back in about 1966! I had no cash left at all. so my mates all clubbed together to give me enough cash for the rest of the weekend & to catch the bus back to Bradford on the Sunday. Sadly it seems to be happening more & more often now though 😢

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!