"three Prophets" On Together

Guest stromberg

Guest stromberg

can anyone put a price on the Three prophets " I think I really love you" on together records?

I have a copy and I wonder how much it is going for whistling.gif

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest stromberg

Around £500. Is yours an issue ?

link

well, my copy is a white demo, i think. it doesn't actually say: Demo or something, but i think issues are blue, right?

I bought it from an american dealer at a record fair in Florida for $50. That was 3 years ago.One of the last bargains, that escaped the price guide net?

Social source share

well, my copy is a white demo, i think. it doesn't actually say: Demo or something, but i think issues are blue, right?

I bought it from an american dealer at a record fair in Florida for $50. That was 3 years ago.One of the last bargains, that escaped the price guide net?

link

Yes, issues are dark blue. Been told they are rarer, but having said that, the handful of people I know that have the record all seem to have issues, including me !

In demand for sure.

Social source share

Guest stromberg

Yes, issues are dark blue. Been told they are rarer, but having said that, the handful of people I know that have the record all seem to have issues, including me !

In demand for sure.

link

many thanks for the info.

is it really a popular record?

I would say, in germany it would clear the floor, because it is not enough "northern" sounding.

I love it. whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

A very popular record in Crossover circles, not really in Northern circles although i don't really know why great record IMVFHO

Trouty

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!