Soul Or Nothing Presents..inner City Blues..manchester

We have a nice little bar for a laid back Sunday starting soon in Manchester...A mix of black music from the 60s/70s with guest djs every two weeks...Gonna launch for the birthday of of our good freind Carl Willingham...Its a few weeks away but it don't harm to post it now...Its a really nice bar in the Northern Qtr of Manchester..Good seating on two floors with music throughout...Could be a nice way to finish off the weekend...Hope to see a few of you down there...

Aint no big thing..Just a Sunday chill out

Soul Or Nothing presents

the return of Inner City Blues...

Sunday 4th March at the Bay Horse pub,Thomas street,Northern Qtr,Manchester City Center..

7pm to 11pm...

60s/70s rare groove/ northern soul/RnB/ska/reggae etc.....

Free entry with music on 2 floors...

Also to celebrate the birthday of Carl Willingham...

Djs...

Carl/Maria willingham...

Olof

Sebastian(Spinning Cat,Soul Club,Malmo,Sweden)

Steve Cato..

click below on bay horse for photo's of the venue and more info..

https://www.myspace.com/bay_horse

email.... stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk mobile......... 07752084878

webpage.... https://www.essential-vinyl.co.uk/soulornothing.htm

This night will be every two weeks and with guest djs..

Edited by little-stevie
  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Steve

It will be a good chance to spend the afternoon with Sarah checking out her new place & then going down there for a bit. Will give her a buzz tomorrow, but sounds good. I hate Sunday nights as well, never anything on the telly & the weekend almost over, so will be something to look forward to :thumbup:

Kirstyxx

Cheers my welsh freind biggrin.gif ....This is just a nice Sunday night chill out really,nothing like trying to run Soul Or Nothing..No pressure about numbers through the door,they have a crowd who go there already....Nice chill out booths upstairs and soft lighting,downstairs the djs,seating,pool table..More of a put your feet up at the end of the weekend...Just what a Sunday should be...

I've no doubt this will be excellent and we hope to be there when ever we can.

Congratulations Steve-great to see the return of Soul or Nothing /Inner City Blues , Manchester .

Cheers Andy

Like i said,we just wanna have a place for good tunes to finish off the weekend..Here is the link to the bay horse my space page with photo's of the venue and info..Looks really nice :P

We have a nice little bar for a laid back Sunday starting soon in Manchester...A mix of black music from the 60s/70s with guest djs every two weeks...Gonna launch for the birthday of of our good freind Carl Willingham...Its a few weeks away but it don't harm to post it now...Its a really nice bar in the Northern Qtr of Manchester..Good seating on two floors with music throughout...Could be a nice way to finish off the weekend...Hope to see a few of you down there...

Aint no big thing..Just a Sunday chill out

Soul Or Nothing presents

the return of Inner City Blues...

Sunday 4th March at the Bay Horse pub,Thomas street,Northern Qtr,Manchester City Center..

7pm to 11pm...

60s/70s rare groove/ northern soul/RnB/ska/reggae etc.....

Free entry with music on 2 floors...

Also to celebrate the birthday of Carl Willingham...

Djs...

Carl/Maria willingham...

Olof

Sebastian(Spinning Cat,Soul Club,Malmo,Sweden)

Steve Cato..

click below on bay horse for photo's of the venue and more info..

Contact Steve Cato for any other details..

email.... stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk mobile......... 07752084878

webpage.... https://www.essential-vinyl.co.uk/soulornothing.htm

This night will be every two weeks and with guest djs..

Count me in, but not for the first one. Away on business!

Great venue for a Sunday chill. Black Sheep in bottles plus great sounds, yes please.

Word of warning, don't challenge Steve on the pool table though, that that would be a big mistake. Eileen is pretty good as well.

See you very soon.

Alan

Take good care of my boys! (I know you will :D )

Have a great time! I'll hopefully come over some time too. Would be nice to meet you!

And you Bjorn :D ..I will look after the boys for you.....

If we have any thinking of coming down then drop me a line if you need more info/directions etc...Check the link to the Bay Horse page on myspace..Also gonna be nice to have guest djs playing a range of black music from 60/70s and maybe the odd bit of modern :D too.....

Gonna add another dj as well for Sunday..Just waiting on the birthday boy to tell me who...

Any more on here around Manchester and up for a Sunday chill???????

Hi Karl

Not done a mail out really,its just a little bar with a mix of tunes..Gonna see how it goes and others are welcome to pop in with tunes in the future..Like i said,just little end of weekend thing with a few beers..Will do a mail out tomorrow and see who is up for it.. :wicked:

Message to any who are around Manchester,all welcome,free entry and a few nice tunes to end the weekend..

Hi Karl

Not done a mail out really,its just a little bar with a mix of tunes..Gonna see how it goes and others are welcome to pop in with tunes in the future..Like i said,just little end of weekend thing with a few beers..Will do a mail out tomorrow and see who is up for it.. :lol:

Message to any who are around Manchester,all welcome,free entry and a few nice tunes to end the weekend..

Cheers my old freind..Lets hope you can have a long weekend sometime and drop in with some tunes...Open invite...Plus some deep disco from North Machesters finest :D

See some of you later...Gonna start at 6.30...

lol,cheers steve,will take you up on your offer,might even see if we can get Mr Pearson down there

Guest Chris Waterman

Just waiting for Karl Heard to turn up and then we will be setting off to help Mr Willingham celebrate his birthday and Maria has promised to play a little request for me :thumbsup:

Steve if you see this before 6.00 give us a call, I have tried your mobi and it is switched off, have a couple of mates who work the door on a bar around the corner, popping in for a drink before they go to work, so if you see a couple of big ugly looking feckers looking out of place in the corner, don't worry its not Mace and Des with crew cuts :thumbsup:

Thanks to all the djs and punters who came down last night,really good crowd for a wet Sunday...I think Carl had a good birthday and let him tell you all about his present from the good lady :thumbsup::thumbsup: I am sure a good few on here would be interested..

Gonna have another bash next month,i will post date when i have it..

Thanks again..

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all the djs and punters who came down last night,really good crowd for a wet Sunday...I think Carl had a good birthday and let him tell you all about his present from the good lady :thumbsup::huh: I am sure a good few on here would be interested..

Gonna have another bash next month,i will post date when i have it..

Thanks again..

Steve

Hello Stevie.

Is the night going to be every two weeks or once a month?

KTF.

Drew.