Ritz

• Replies 29
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looks like it's just me and you Nini!!!! Bring the hats!!

Where you going beforehand - is there a recognised warm up bash/pub that people are going to??? Let me know...

See you tomorrow!

Rich

link

Ey up Rich!

Me, Jules , Paul and Stevie Cato...he's having a bash at his flat before, I think. Think some people are meeting at the Cornerhouse bar (next to Oxford Rd station at the top of Whitworth street).

Bored, Stockport whistling.gif:wicked:

Edited by Reg Molehusband

Hi All

If anyone is going from the london area i could really use a lift.

I know its short notice, please pm me.

Garv.

Ive just been let down at the last minute.

Edited by garv

Having a warm up at my flat just round the corner,come along Shane and Richie...If you know me then pop over...Text..07752084878..

link

cheers Steve. will give you a bell when I get over to Manchester.

Shane

Well ive run out of options, tried booking a train :P , even tried to get a flight................ yes sir thats £149.00 rtn :P so ive given up.

I hope everyone going has a GREAT nite, if possible could someone put a few dj playlist up on this site ( soul sam) for those of us who will have to make do with a pizza & a few beers.

Garv.

Does anyone know what happened to Andy Dyson & Butch's spots?

We wouldnt have gone if we knew they werent guesting ???

cheers

Paul

link

Butch wasn't on last night, he was put on earlier flyers but he informed them he wasn't doing the Ritz, check the echoes etc, he isn't listed in there.

As for Andy he had every intention of DJing, earlier in the week he wrenched his back, he did it again last night at the Ritz and was in so much pain I finished up taking him home.

Edited by chalky

Butch wasn't on last night, he was put on earlier flyers but he informed them he wasn't doing the Ritz, check the echoes etc, he isn't listed in there. 

As for Andy he had every intention of DJing, earlier in the week he wrenched his back, he did it again last night at the Ritz and was in so much pain I finished up taking him home.

link

Going off the earlier flyers, Dean and I Set off last night with every intention of getting to the Ritz, stopped over at Chuddies for mince pie and a small glass of sweet sherry, hospitality was that good we decided to make a night of it! Glad we did as were traveling up specifically see Mr Dyson and Mr Dobson!

Had a good time at the party rambling with Tony Smith - and destroying all rumours that I once had a tash. :P:P

It was a shame that Andy Dyson didnt get to make his ritz debut but am quite sure he will be on again there soon,as for the nite itself good spots from soul sam,mick h and ginger.Always enjoy the ritz had some great times there at the alldayers,its more of a nostalgia trip these days and if you go there with that in mind,i think you will enjoy the nite.Obviously lots of oldies played,but with the place virtualy full and the dance floor packed all nite i think most people would give it a thumbs up,nice one mr searling.

It was a shame that Andy Dyson didnt get to make his ritz debut but am quite sure he will be on again there soon,as for the nite itself good spots from soul sam,mick h and ginger.Always enjoy the ritz had some great times there at the alldayers,its more of a nostalgia trip these days and if you go there with that in mind,i think you will enjoy the nite.Obviously lots of oldies played,but with the place virtualy full and the dance floor packed all nite i think most people would give it a thumbs up,nice one mr searling.

link

I'm sure Andy's done the Ritz before. Thought he double decked with Mick H last time I went.

link

It was a good night and was enjoying it up to leaving at 2.30.

I've some patches somewhere Andy from the Ritz all-dayers :(:P I'll dig one out for you if you want one :P

Had a great night, was nice to meet some fellow soul source's, and wind up a few of the others who I already know teehee. Had the unexpected pleasure of Paul Clarkes company, although he did flake on the trip home. Hope Andy's better soon

Does anyone know what happened to Andy Dyson & Butch's spots?

We wouldnt have gone if we knew they werent guesting ???

cheers

Paul

link

our car load could not agree more with that statement !!!!!!!!!! :wicked: too late to go home when we found out .

Soul Sam good, rest of it ..........

Ray Agee always gets me in a sweat.

link

When we saw the Line up we thought hey! Thats going to be Monster Tune after Monster Tune so we came 350 miles from Aberdeen.

Result_ OH God Timewarp- Yes some good discs but too many oldies. I was hoping to go back to Scotland with Christ what was that tune such a DJ played"It was awesome". but unfortunately I knew or had heard every bloody record. Anyhow saw some of my family and went to beatin Rythem to buy some discs before trundling back to Jockland yesterday.

End of year report on this one"OK but must do better!" :wicked: