Tats 50th Birthday Party

Bully Boy

Hiya Fellow Soul Sourcers,

I am writing this post in regard to the above, Tats is celebrating his 5th (Sorry that is his mental age) 50th Birthday soon . I have just come off the phone from Tats, and he is really getting Paranoid ( Again I hear you all say) that the room booked ain't gonna hold everyone. ( He did confirm that the capacity was not as big as his age and his waist size ) but was quite a lot bigger than his IQ ( No it was not 16) . The reason for me writing on here, anyone who has received an invite from Tats, can you confirm that you are coming, or not coming if that is the case ( ya miserable ba****ds ).

But I would really appreciate if you could let me have this as soon as possible!

With that said, anyone who has confirmed either their attendance or for that matter non attendance, you have no need to contact me. And also anyone who has booked accomadation, again No Need.

But anyone who has not confirmed either way, then please contact me via PM or alternatively via an email at bullyontheardio@ntlworld.com

Very Very Many Thanks ! ! !

Bully!!

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hiya Fellow Soul Sourcers,

I am writing this post in regard to the above, Tats is celebrating his 5th (Sorry that is his mental age) 50th Birthday soon . I have just come off the phone from Tats, and he is really getting Paranoid ( Again I hear you all say) that the room booked ain't gonna hold everyone. ( He did confirm that the capacity was not as big as his age and his waist size ) but was quite a lot bigger than his IQ ( No it was not 16) . The reason for me writing on here, anyone who has received an invite from Tats, can you confirm that you are coming, or not coming if that is the case ( ya miserable ba****ds ).

But I would really appreciate if you could let me have this as soon as possible!

With that said, anyone who has confirmed either their attendance or for that matter non attendance, you have no need to contact me. And also anyone who has booked accomadation, again No Need.

But anyone who has not confirmed either way, then please contact me via PM or alternatively via an email at bullyontheardio@ntlworld.com

Very Very Many Thanks ! ! !

Bully!!

Bully,

You would be paranoid if some big daft twat was following you Around!!

Tats

49 and countin

Social source share

Bully,

Tats

49 and countin p_up.gifp_report.gif

Tats, you told me that you did not see Big Gray that much these days!!!!! ( Sorry Gray only Joking Mate). Kev H it ain't the headlocks that worry people, it is the deadlegs!!!!!!!!!!! Ask Arthur Fenn & Steve Woomble ? Pain Giver or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

Bully,

Tats

49 and countin p_up.gifp_report.gif

Tats, you told me that you did not see Big Gray that much these days!!!!! ( Sorry Gray only Joking Mate). Kev H it ain't the headlocks that worry people, it is the deadlegs!!!!!!!!!!! Ask Arthur Fenn & Steve Woomble ? Pain Giver or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as that's the only type of giver you are big boy.................

Me n Louby'll seez u all Saturday thumbsup.gif We'll be there for an early P.M. start so's we can pace ourselves :thumbsup:

Robin, Karen & Pete deffo coming. Captain Kearney is being a bit 'I vant to be alone' this week, so who knows. He'll probably have a change of heart when he gets that 'friday feeling' tho....

keep the

(bollocks i can never remember that last bit)

Steve

Social source share

keep the

(bollocks i can never remember that last bit)

Steve

I am sure it is Keep the Adam ?

Hope you are well Steve ?

Gav I think you may be correct. It's summat like that............ laugh.gif Keeping real well thanks, hope you same!

Anyways I'll see you at Yarmouth for the first time in ages. We're coming to add to the drunken debauchery. I'm bringing my pipe for in the deep room on saturday afternoon. Also, could you sort me out a chair near an electric socket cos I'll need to plug my giant slipper in.

Keep the fires burning

Steve

Social source share

Thanks Andy for putting on a great night, loads of old faces from all over the country, thanks also to all the djs for keeping the place rocking. If you need a hand with all those bottles give me a ring :thumbsup:

Thanks again

Blake & Nicky (And Kev :thumbsup: )

Social source share

Guest cardysharpy

Got back to London at about half three still suffering from an almighty hangover.

Great night, music was superb and a top crowd.

Thanks for the invite Tats- and cheers for the records Bully thumbsup.gif !!

Jason.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!