• Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest melandthensome

Great stuff Roger

'Attack' now theres a blast from the past mate :thumbsup:

and the Blossoms sounding and looking the dogs wotsits on 'needle in a haystack'

mel

Edited by melandthensome
Social source share

Guest melandthensome

Roger

I have been told that that was the Shindig house band that featured Leon Russell plus others and apparantly the blossoms used to have there own spot each week on Shindig.Also jean darlene and fanita had solo spots as well on the show.

mel

Social source share

Roger

I have been told that that was the Shindig house band that featured Leon Russell plus others and apparantly the blossoms used to have there own spot each week on Shindig.Also jean darlene and fanita had solo spots as well on the show.

mel

Hi Mel

Thanks for that, I remember seeing them on a few clips as backing singers on Shindig.

What a resident Group & House band, awesome. I wonder how much still exists, as it keeps turning up on YouTube. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest melandthensome

No probs Roger....

I also found out that it wasnt released and they sang a lot of cover versions in there appearances.....

mel

ps

Hows it going Paul :thumbsup:

Edited by melandthensome
Social source share

No probs Roger....

I also found out that it wasnt released and they sang a lot of cover versions in there appearances.....

mel

ps

Hows it going Paul :thumbsup:

I Love "A Lovers Concerto", but "Attack" for me is one of their finest.

as is "May Your Heart Be Cast Into Stone"

Will we ever see their like again, awesome :yes: Girl Groups just don't cut it Nowadays.

Dare I say it, Girls Aloud "C The Day" is the closest anyone has come recently.....Shame

Hopefully The Dreamgirls Movie might prompt some more Soulful Artists to record, as a Girl Group.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

• 4 months later...

Hi Mel

Thanks for that, I remember seeing them on a few clips as backing singers on Shindig.

What a resident Group & House band, awesome. I wonder how much still exists, as it keeps turning up on YouTube. :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert