Paulb

• Replies 18
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

Hi Paul there are trains that run from Manchester to Leeds stoping in Dewsbury then its just a short taxi ride I think but getting back for you could be tricky , mind you with Sheridans you could still be there by the 5th of January

Social source share

I think the trains run to about 8 or 9pm..Lots of folk from Greater Manchester will be there mate for a lift back...Is this the Dingle town soul tour...Take care..

link

Oi Yorkshireman, us dingles dont take too well to abuse :P Sharon and julie might not be able to get sitters which leaves me and the bird struggling.

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Oi Yorkshireman, us dingles dont take too well to abuse  :P Sharon and julie might not be able to get sitters which leaves me and the bird struggling.

link

Town full of Dingles I would take issue with that , my friend . I'll baby sit for Julie and Sharon , maybe this way Ill end up with some money in my pocket after New Years !!!

Social source share

Oi Yorkshireman, us dingles dont take too well to abuse  :P Sharon and julie might not be able to get sitters which leaves me and the bird struggling.

link

I wanna go to Sherridans but i'm playing in Manchester,i could do with a lift about 4am but i don't think it will happen...If any crazy folk out there passing through Manchester on the way to Sherridans in the wee hours then send me a mail...If you don't make it then come to the mint lounge...Mint girls dancing in next to nothing,live comedy and soul tunes a go go...

Social source share

I wanna go to Sherridans but i'm playing in Manchester,i could do with a lift about 4am but i don't think it will happen...If any crazy folk out there passing through Manchester on the way to Sherridans in the wee hours then send me a mail...If you don't make it then come to the mint lounge...Mint girls dancing in next to nothing,live comedy and soul tunes a go go...

link

Sounds like yet another Top Manchester venue Stevie....... :P

Social source share

Help!!!!! I'm really having problems getting a lift to Sheridans New Years Eve, trouble is i need a round trip lift as i have to work New Years day, my main spot is at 12.30am - 1.30am and need to get straight back to Manchester, it's a huge request to ask someone to give up their night, but i would cover petrol and basically the night out, as the venue opens early at least we could have a few hours there and see in the New Year in.

If anyone can help me out please contact me as soon as possible on 0161 330 6267 or bicknellmark@aol.com.

Regards and thanks - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

I wanna go to Sherridans but i'm playing in Manchester,i could do with a lift about 4am but i don't think it will happen...If any crazy folk out there passing through Manchester on the way to Sherridans in the wee hours then send me a mail...

link

If you haven't got a ticket it will almost certainly be pointless turning up at gone 4 in the morning.

Social source share

All tickets are now sold ,however there are alimited number of pay on the door places available[have to reduce the no of record dealers to acheive this]if you are travelling a long distance give me a ring to reserve these places.We will be closeing the doors at some stage its new years eve for the guys and girls working the doors as well.

Social source share

Is it a 10pm start tomorrow. Does anyone know of anywhere to have a cheeky pint before hand cos we'll be there for tea time.

Oooohh i am looking forward now. Hope the floor doesn't end up mega slippy with all the sweat.

link

Andy McCabe and myself will be there 9/9.30. There is a pub at the end of the lane as you turn into Sheridans. Have had a pint in there before and we got out alive :shades:whistling.gif:D

Social source share

Suppose i could risk one in there before hand. it looks like the kind of pub that will be full of les battersby's playing darts and singing on the kareoke. Failing that i could always see the sights around sunny dewsbury.

link

You are correct Paul, karaoke, entertainment and a jar of pickled onions behind the bar!...Jules and I have been in there on a few occasions and even got up on the karaoke....you're in for a treat if the Freddie Mercury cover artiste is on, well it is New Year!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!