Amlwch Nighter 21 A Quick Look Back In Amlwch

Mike

First one of 2007 and one of the most enjoyable ones, numbers up on the last one it seemed and so that just gave it that extra kick over the edge compared to the last one, that kick just mean floors fuller for more, the buzz increases, the whole night just moves up a gear.Think filled up by 12 but bear in mind all timings are dodgy, floor mostly full think from that time onwards, slackening off a bit round 5/6 as the pace began to tell, said it before but say it again hats off to all there, floor reaction of crowd was as it always is great.

Djs wise all caught done business, no chance of me passing them on though yet as brain still mushy and time against me for now

Odds

Karl Herd and others gave last night Burnley Nighter a big thumbs up Karl mentioned Tony Parsons spot pushing his buttons, no Jumping Joan as away on manouvers but still got travellers from Preston and usual regs from all usual stops North West, South Wales and all rest. Great local turn out, fair few from round my way, laughs catch ups and ear burns.

Photos - Think solved the photo quality saga , now give camera to someone else to take, going up soon

end note

as said to me was one of most enjoyable ones, hard to explain this event really suppose could say its got its own sort of unique groove going, the next one up is in April dates below

dates posted dec 2006

FEB 24TH

APRIL 28TH

JUNE 16TH ANNIVERSARY

OCT 20TH

DEC 15TH

ALL 9.00 TILL AT 8.00 FOR INFO EMAIL steven00soul@aol.com tel 01407-765400

cheers

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

things are looking up hit rate of 30% useable ones of photos took

up in albums link here

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...=sc&cat=106

could be a good one for a caption comp...

tn_gallery_1_998_73456.jpg

"

NICE WRITE UP MIKE THANKS, IT WAS A CRACKING NITE THANKS TO ALL THE DJ S, DAVE ON THE DOOR, AND ALL THOSE WHO ATTENDED FOR MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST AT THE TARDIS YET, THOSE WHO COULN,T MAKE IT LOST OUT

STEVE T

Another great nite Steve, full floor great buzz about the place, lots of fun. Usual top spots from the

DJ's nice to see KM up again with another great spot, my old mate  Chico in great form  behind the decks, and of course usual top class performance from the rest of th

gang. Great phot, I never knew Carl thought that way about Dick John. :wicked:

Guest sharynm

it was a brilliant night Steve, the atmosphere in this place is fantastic. All the DJ's were brilliant, nice to see it wasn't Kev putting the wrong side on etc :D The drive back was ok but I was so tired I fell asleep as soon as I sat on the sofa, little bit of saliva dribbling down my chin, v attractive! That will teach me to go off for a hike around the Welsh countryside instead of going to sleep! Thanks for the tour in the afternoon, it was nice to see some of the sites. Nice to meet Ray from Ireland too :shades: hope the ferry journey back was ok

Shazza

Guest Netspeaky

Great night, topped by me winning a raffle prize to go home with as well. Big thanks to everyone who attended for it's size it has to be one of the best niters around, looking forward to April's, if you ain't been then get this booked in your soul planner now, Saturday 28th April you won't be disappointed. thumbsup.gif

Guest Garethwyn66

Great night, topped by me winning a raffle prize to go home with as well. Big thanks to everyone who attended for it's size it has to be one of the best niters around, looking forward to April's, if you ain't been then get this booked in your soul planner now, Saturday 28th April you won't be disappointed. :thumbsup:

What a brilliant night, big thumbs up for Steve T this venue has its own special BUZZ about it. Thanks to all the DJ's awsome sounds allnight long, Cant wait for the next Amlwch Niter in April.

Look out for the Dj's listings for April's Nighter on the amlwch web page https://pic3.piczo.com/Amlwch-Anglesey-Soul/

Good to see the Tardis was rocking..I will get there one day.. :D

Glad you and lydia had agood weekend mate we did too lol !!here the amlwch dates for rest of the year so you can make some plans, sorry to clash with mace on the next date

APRIL 28TH

JUNE 16TH ANNIVERSARY

OCT 20TH

DEC 15TH

but hopefull we will both have good nites? so steve you can plan ahead now, ps the place is nuts!!

steve T & lyd :D