George Tinley & The Modern Redcaps - Ain't Gonna Worry About You

Simsy

Think someone asked the question on here a year or so back. Only seen one VG+ water damaged label go in Oct 2004 for about a hundred and eighty quid. So what would that make a minter go for these days, £250 or more? Whose got on dj'wise? Doesn't get played out that much I don't think.

Anymore info much appreciated.

022645e361e16a712.jpg

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

Think someone asked the question on here a year or so back. Only seen one VG+ water damaged label go in Oct 2004 for about a hundred and eighty quid. So what would that make a minter go for these days, £250 or more? Whose got on dj'wise? Doesn't get played out that much I don't think.

Anymore info much appreciated.

Not that rare is it? Great record. Was played quite a lot a few years back I'm sure. Can't remember what I paid but wasn't excessively expensive.

Social source share

Not that rare is it? Great record. Was played quite a lot a few years back I'm sure. Can't remember what I paid but wasn't excessively expensive.

I'm not sure if it's rare or obscure, or both. Take it that your 'great record' comment means you won't sell me your copy? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

I'm not sure if it's rare or obscure, or both. Take it that your 'great record' comment means you won't sell me your copy? :thumbsup:

As Phil will assure you, a rich man can no more ride a camel through the eye of a needle than you can have my copy of George Tindley. :thumbsup:

Sorry and all that! Just the kind of record that I'm definitely keeping for good. As Shaw Taylor said though, keep 'em peeled, you will get one and if I see one I'll PM you.

Edited by Stuart T
Social source share

Would have thought 250/300. Sure I put one on a list for Andy D last year @ £250 I think :D

It may have been that list that I last saw it on. Certainly not 'rare' rare :D Rich played it at Soulsville pretty regularly. Think his is on an issue - confirm Rich? Not sure which is harder.

Damn great record IMHO, and a bit of a clarion call to the dance floor if I may be so bold to use that hackneyed old expression :D

Jamie.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert