Deviants In Our Midst

Guest Richard Bergman

Guest Richard Bergman

Whilst flicking through the pages of this months on scene magazine , I was highly amused to learn that we have swinging (in a sexual sense) couples on the soul scene - Can anyone confirm or deny this accusation ?

Social source share

• Replies 26
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Whilst flicking through the pages of this months on scene magazine , I was highly amused to learn that we have  swinging (in a sexual sense) couples on the soul scene  - Can anyone confirm or deny this accusation ?

link

Let me know what car you drive Joe and I may consider it? :wicked:

Shane

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Let me know what car you drive Joe and I may consider it?  :wicked:

Shane

link

I think we better wait till your arm is better Shane unless your equally efficent with your left ,

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Have you been out lately? Let's face it, the average soulie is so minging it's probably the only way they can get a bunk up.

link

PMSL whistling.gif

I think the current KFC ad says it all. The most authentic northern soul based advert that they've done yet.

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

"That's ok Mom, it must be awful to be married to a slaphead"

Well frankly son, it was a choice between the slaphead, the bloke in the baggy kecks with the pony tail, the grandad in the vest or the sweaty speedfreak with halitosis.

Social source share

Well frankly son, it was a choice between the slaphead, the bloke in the baggy kecks with the pony tail, the grandad in the vest or the sweaty speedfreak with halitosis.

link

thumbsup.gif:shades:

Shane

Social source share

link

The slaphead every time...... :shades: with a good supply of Wrigleys and his (probable) fred perry shirt securely on thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Has anybody got the new book of black and white photos?

What an advert to anyone not involved in the scene....

Most of the people in their full flabby semi-naked, tatooed and without a full set of teeth in there heads glory...... and that's just the women.....

More bingo wings in there than your local Gala.

WOOF!

Edited by pikeys dog
Social source share

Guest Andy BB

Most of the people in their full flabby semi-naked, tatooed and without a full set of teeth in there heads glory...... and that's just the women.....

WOOF!

link

Was showing the book to a mate at Christmas and he came out with the immortal one-liner

"So, do you like the music or do you just go there on the pull?"

Social source share

WOOF!

link

That description meets almost to a tee the sort of girl i used to attract when i was a Methadone addict thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

That description meets almost to a tee the sort of girl i used to attract when i was a Methadone addict thumbsup.gif

link

You should have stuck to the smack - they'd have looked a lot better then!

Social source share

Guest Trevski

WOOF!

link

Don't worry Pikey, the photographer of the said abboration was at Keele the other week, and I gave him a right royal bollocking! He shufffled off with his Pentax firmly between his legs! Woof! thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Don't worry Pikey, the photographer of the said abboration was at Keele the other week, and I gave him a right royal bollocking! He shufffled off with his Pentax firmly between his legs! Woof! thumbsup.gif

link

I can understand someone producing a book of photos.... but lets be honest, the fellers no David Bailey.....

And theres very few Supermodels between those pages.

It also concentrates on the worst parts of the scene.... jackets covered in Allnighter patches..... fcuk me ragged.....

WOOF!

Social source share

I can understand someone producing a book of photos.... but lets be honest, the fellers no David Bailey.....

And theres very few Supermodels between those pages.

It also concentrates on the worst parts of the scene.... jackets covered in Allnighter patches..... fcuk me ragged.....

WOOF!

link

Barry from KGB Sheffield is on the flyer for that book! thumbsup.gif:shades:

Shane

Social source share

"Barry & his Jacket of Power" - thought I recognised it.....

WOOF!

link

lovely bloke Barry. I wonder if he knows they have used his immortal image for promoting this book. He will be over the moon! I can imagine him showing his work mates with joy!

Shane

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Certainly has been going on for a while! Check this from Dave Godin's column in '71 where he gives the term NS one of it's first mentions:

" but if you do decide to make it to the Blackpool Mecca one weekend then take my word for it that you'll find a warm welcome there, and a nicer crowd of swingers and friends it would be hard to imagine!

Keep the faith - right on now! "

link

laugh.gif:no::thumbsup:

PS any truth to the rumors of 'Dogging' in Sherries car park!! wink.gif

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!