Desperately Seeking..........ed Bruce

Hi there,

can anyone help me with my search for the following 45?

ED BRUCE - GONNA HAVE A PARTY - WAND

My e-mail address is - soultownuk@yahoo.co.uk

cheers, and Happy New Year to all!

Carl.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Think after Dave said it was pretty rare (elsewhere on this site) Chalky said he had seen 2 or 3 copies already this year, so maybe ask him where you can find a copy

Social source share

Why this is fetching so much is beyond me!!! Certainly not £300 rare IMO. Have seen two or three this year, one as low as £120.

--------------------

Chalky

Social source share

Why this is fetching so much is beyond me!!! Certainly not £300 rare IMO. Have seen two or three this year, one as low as £120.

--------------------

Chalky

link

I still say regardless of what it is fetching now I still don't rate this in the £250/£300 bracket. Far rarer records that are worth £300 IMO.

Social source share

Think after Dave said it was pretty rare (elsewhere on this site) Chalky said he had seen 2 or 3 copies already this year, so maybe ask him where you can find a copy

link

Have been told off for this post in quoting people, so if anyone else finds it offensive that I quote them please shout up and I will refrain from doing so in the future

Social source share

Please don't turn this into something which it isnt, all I did was point out to the bloke after the record, that after some said it was rare and hard to find that you said differently! And it was on another thread so I dont see the harm in quoting what you did indeed say!

Social source share

Please don't turn this into something which it isnt, all I did was point out to the bloke after the record, that after some said it was rare and hard to find that you said differently!  And it was on another thread so I dont see the harm in quoting what you did indeed say!

link

well i think you was being very helpful.in fact you are one of the most helpful ppl i know.imo i think you derserve an accolade for the helpfulness you have shown throughout the year.long may your helpfulness continue.the scene needs more ppl like you.so many are self self self

Social source share

i thought the northern scene was meant to be friendly

if someone told me they had seen copies of a tune i was after id be well pleased.thankyou janine.

pipkins50 im in total agreement

regards and happy new yr to all

Social source share

i thought the northern scene was meant to be friendly

if someone told me they had seen copies of a tune i was after id be well pleased.thankyou janine.

pipkins50 im in total agreement

regards and happy new yr to all

link

I don't know where there is a copy so there was no need to involve something I'd said elsewhere. Like I said if I knew where there was a copy I would glady tell soulster.

Social source share