Dates For Rimini 2005

Hi ya, sorry to change subject, but after looking out my window and seeing cold grey day, :D me and Em talking about where to go in the Summer. :wicked: Heard some good things abut Rimini so thought me might make a hol out of it, but need to know dates, any help, thanks :wicked:

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 4 months later...

Now you've got the dates all you need to do is find some flights and accomodation. Direct flights to Rimini are almost non-existent, but Ryan air fly to Forli and run a bus to Rimini station. The IO club is just turn up and pay on the door. We had a great time last year and are going again, this time for a week. Good food, great weather. Just make sure you get aircon!

Be there or be square!!! (& very pale!!) Can't wait.....me n' the girlies av "booked it,packed it" (via "t'internet") a la Peter Kaye  & CANNOT WAIT!!!

:wicked:   :D   :D

French X

P.S...Karen are you & Emma goin then? Who else is out there?

link

Looks like loads of us 'down soul' going!! Italy wont know what's hit it!! :wicked::D

Now you've got the dates all you need to do is find some flights and accomodation. Direct flights to Rimini are almost non-existent, but Ryan air fly to Forli and run a bus to Rimini station. The IO club is just turn up and pay on the door. We had a great time last year and are going again, this time for a week. Good food, great weather. Just make sure you get aircon!

link

Thanks got the flights ok, now for accommodation, knew there was something we missed!!! :wicked:

Thanks got the flights ok, now for accommodation, knew there was something we missed!!!  ranting_1.gif

link

It looks like most people are staying at the Waldorf this year. I think you can get good rates by booking through expedia.com.

Whatever you do, you must get a room with air-con. If you don't it will ruin the break.

Col.

It looks like most people are staying at the Waldorf this year. I think you can get good rates by booking through expedia.com.

Whatever you do, you must get a room with air-con. If you don't it will ruin the break.

Col.

link

Thanks Col.

But Im not going now.

• 1 month later...

I have a spare double room at the Golden Tulip and one flight ticket with ryan air from stanstead going out friday returning monday... anyone interested?

£242.00 inclusive - 15 to 17 July.

Leave stanstead 7am - leave rimini 21.45 on sunday

OFFERS INVITED

email me karen at thesoulgirl dot com

Edited by Soulgirl

So who's going?

Are we allowed to do a list? Will we all have name tags, so we can speak to each other by name, or will it be the usual, get introduced, forget the person's name, and then mumble uncontrollably and in a whisper when we meet again ......or is that just me? ranting_1.gif

Winnie:-)

No, it's not just you :D I'm the same LOL

Well I'm going, and my real name is Karen - taking my Hubby Dan too - Lyndsay was also meant to be coming but unfortunately is sick so cannot fly hence the sale of a spare place.

Edited by Soulgirl

So who's going?

Are we allowed to do a list? Will we all have name tags, so we can speak to each other by name, or will it be the usual, get introduced, forget the person's name, and then mumble uncontrollably and in a whisper when we meet again ......or is that just me? biggrin.gif

link

I think that's pretty much all of us Winnie :D

So who's going?

Are we allowed to do a list? Will we all have name tags, so we can speak to each other by name, or will it be the usual, get introduced, forget the person's name, and then mumble uncontrollably and in a whisper when we meet again ......or is that just me? :D

link

We're flying out on Tuesday - see you there!

Edited by sitc01
  • 2 weeks later...

I know.....We've got a  different wig organised for each night,for anonymity purposes if you get me?!? :rolleyes:

P.M me with a pic so I'll recognise ya Karen (& I'll send u a (wigless) one of moi in return ok?

French x

link

Hopefully you know me now!!! :thumbsup:

So who's going?

Are we allowed to do a list? Will we all have name tags, so we can speak to each other by name, or will it be the usual, get introduced, forget the person's name, and then mumble uncontrollably and in a whisper when we meet again ......or is that just me? :thumbsup:

link

and who are you then!!! :rolleyes:

Yea...think I do! blush.gif Hope you're ok!!

Just uploaded a few piccies....(in my "Vive la soul" album) Didn't take many (all of em on day one I think!) was too busy "largin it" Italian stylie after that,but better than none I suppose!

Still ain't fully recovered from what was a fantastic 6 days (grazie Lind e Al!!) ...

Great to meet Tracey & Andrew (Wesh mafia),& see Carole & Tony (again) from Notts (don't 4get to write to Expedia mate!)...not to mention Colin (& wife Sue) Lorraine & Graham (who should be in Rome by now."Ciao" L.D.S!!") & Dez/Suze Baz/Shaz etc etc; Good to  chat to you too Wibbler!! whistling.gif

Musically I appreciated Mick H's spots both nights (esp the 60's sets) & the Italian guy's R & B set Saturday nite was rather "coolio" too! Would have liked to see Mick Moylan get a spot (since he was there & is (IMHO) a bloomin good d.j!)) but hey...what do I know? Too much "disco" for my personal taste on both nights....didn't stop me enjoyin myself though!  Venue good....drinks astronomically priced,air-con debateable,squishy red sofas adoreable (& much appreciated after a few hours on my feet!) Toilets well dodgy! (or was that just the "laydeez"?) Weather FANTASTICO!!!

Oh b***er....still ain't unpacked! whistling.gif   :P   :thumbsup:

French x

link

so you going again next year?

If I had the same great company & enough time & money,yea would definitely consider it. (Don't think it's worth it for two days though,a week of combined soul & sun better p'raps?.....also,if the dates clashed with somewhere different I'd probably do the different,coz I don't usually do the same place (abroad) twice....the world bein such a small place n' all that) What about you?

xx

link

Yes I think I will be - prob Thurs to Mon or maybe longer? I try not to go to same place twice but I lived the venue and of course the people too! x