A Few Bits For Sale (incl - Veda,turnpikes )

A small list of sales below, p+p info etc at the bottom, thanks for looking Andy :thumbsup:

1 VEDA - WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT - WEST SOUNDS £150 M- (VERY NICE MODERN SOUL) SOLD

2 THE TURNPIKES - CAST A SPELL/ NOTHING BUT PROMISES - CAPITOL DEMO £100 M-SOLD

3 REGINA SHERARD - HELPLESS BABY/ A WOMANS WORK ( IS NEVER DONE) YELLOW PROMO EDGE WARP NOT EFFECTING PLAY VG + £100 HAVE A LISTEN BELOW

4 THE EDWARD BROTHERS - PEOPLE SAY THEY DON'T KNOW - MUSIC WORLD M- £50 GOOD DOUBLE SIDER HAVE A LISTEN BELOW SOLD

5 THE EARLS PAPA MR G VG + £30 HAVE A LISTEN BELOW FEW MARKS ETC

6 DOUGLAS AND LONERO - DON'T LET YOURSELF GET CARRIED AWAY - RCA DEMO - VG++ £40 ( GOOD PRICE )FEW MARKS PLAYS VERY WELL, SORRY DOUBLE SIDED DEMO NOT GOT THIS TIME ON THE OTHER SIDE BEFORE YOU ASK SOLD

7 THE INTENTIONS - TIME/ COOL SUMMER NIGHT - UPTOWN VG++ £40

8 MAURICE JACKSON - FOREVER MY LOVE - WEIS VG++ £50

9 BENNY FREEMAN - COME ON AND TELL HER - SOUNDEX VG++ £30

10 LITTLE WALTER HAMMOND - LET YOUR CONSCIENCE BE YOUR GUIDE - DUO DISC VG+ £20

Please pm or email etc if you are interested in any of the above, chqs and cash only i'm affaird, no paypal sorry.

all orders over £50 sent by reg post below sent recorded all payed by me not you, you pay for the record only, i think prices or ok but if you want to make me an offer i won't be offended sorry no trades.

Have added a few sound clips below sorry but can't do all of them to lazy and don't think it is fair to the site?

Any problems with the records once you have them just send them back no later than 7 days and will refund you your money, can't be fairer than that but i don't think you will have any problems.

cheers again for looking and anymore info just pm me

ANDY MANN :yes:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to everyone who sent me cheques, have sent you messages of thanks and will pop tunes in post on Monday morning.

cheers :thumbsup:

Andy

ps BUMP

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert