Gwen And Ray Cover And More

Paul-s

Needs must, so here goes.

GWEN and RAY- whats On Your Mind (cover) mint-This was recently and reviewed (uncovered) in a well known mag and price and rarity confirmed. The reviewer said it would'nt set the dance floor alight. Which, given the non-dancing reviewer, is a definite affirmation of it dance floor success!!HA! I have been packing floor with this one for 2 years! Brilliant rhythm and soul......£900

MWT EXPRESS - Nothing Id Rather Be Than Your Weakness (forte) mint - If your'e into xover and dont know this duet, shame....£150

INTERTAINS - I Need Love Uptown mint - Double sider...brilliant! £130

JOHNNIE MAE MATTHEWS - Got - To Be On Art mint - incredible, deeply soulful tune. £170

CLAUDE HUEY - Feel Good All Over Early Bird mint - £80

PM if interested

PAUL-S

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Needs must, so here goes.

GWEN and RAY- whats On Your Mind (cover) mint-This was recently and reviewed (uncovered) in a well known mag and price and rarity confirmed. The reviewer said it would'nt set the dance floor alight. Which, given the non-dancing reviewer, is a definite affirmation of it dance floor success!!HA! I have been packing floor with this one for 2 years! Brilliant rhythm and soul......£900

MWT EXPRESS - Nothing Id Rather Be Than Your Weakness (forte) mint - If your'e into xover and dont know this duet, shame....£150

INTERTAINS - I Need Love Uptown mint - Double sider...brilliant! £130

JOHNNIE MAE MATTHEWS - Got - To Be On Art mint - incredible, deeply soulful tune. £170

CLAUDE HUEY - Feel Good All Over Early Bird mint - £80

PM if interested

PAUL-S

Hello Paul,

I think you may have more luck selling the c/up if you could put up a sound file mate. If you can't do it I'm sure that Joan would do it for you. Just a thought.

Best regards, Phil.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert