Wanted...the Servicemen

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking for "I Need A Helping Hand" on Patheway. I haven't seen it for sale in a while...

-Mike

link

sold 2 copy`s this year! one to one Tony Smith, and one in germany,i just might have another let you know soon?.

Social source share

Didn't a quantity of these turn up recently?

link

Hello Chakly

Hope your ok.

Would'nt have thought so. As said theres been a couple of Orange ones on Ebay, plus a few Cartoon Designs

Maybe 5 copies on Ebay in the last year (including my old copy - cartoon design)...

We all know the story on the Wind Hit one.

Social source share

Looking for "I Need A Helping Hand" on Patheway. I haven't seen it for sale in a while...

-Mike

link

Recordswanted. If you end up buying one off Ebay or something (cartoon design) then make sure the labels are round the right way. A lot were pressed with reversed labels (as you proberly well know).

Supposed bootlegs, but i don't know about that. Mine had reversed labels and it was 100% original.

Social source share

Thanks for the heads up. I have heard something about this in the past. I thought the boots had small pits or bubbles in the wax. Kinda like some jamaican records do.

-Mike

Social source share

Thanks for the heads up. I have heard something about this in the past. I thought the boots had small pits or bubbles in the wax. Kinda like some jamaican records do.

-Mike

link

Hi Mike,

I know the Orange bootleg of this has the bubbles in the dead wax. The labels have a large ridge/ step around the center + faded type & plastic label. Originals don't.

Very easy to tell a bootleg on orange.

Social source share

Guest martyn

Hello Chakly

Hope your ok.

Would'nt have thought so. As said theres been a couple of Orange ones on Ebay, plus a few Cartoon Designs

Maybe 5 copies on Ebay in the last year (including my old copy - cartoon design)...

We all know the story on the Wind Hit one.

link

Can someone give me the story on the Wind Hit one please?

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...