100+ Albums For Sale Rare And Common. With Pictures

I have included pictures below the list of some of the records.

I take Paypal but other forms of payment are accepted too.

Shipping is from Denmark.

-Europe: 1LP=£6 and 2LPs=£8

-Countries outside Europe: 1LP=£8 and 2LPs=£12

If you want more than two LPs or if you want your package sent insured, please let me know and I will quote your total. Please ask for insurance if you wish for it otherwise I will ship uninsured. Uninsured packages are sent at buyer's risk.

Email: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

Please see my grading scheme at the end.

-Jesse James "Same" (20th Century Fox) vg++/vg++ £33 "Facts of Life '68" great 60's soul.

-Greg Perry "One For the Road" (Casablanca) nm/vg+ £17 Superb mid 70's soul album. Great tracks all the way.

-Edna Wright "Oops Here I Go Again" (Rca) vg++/vg++ £50 Rare Greg Perry produced LP. Title track is a great and classic 2-stepper. Also a version of "Come On Down".

-Satisfaction Unlimited "Think of the Children" (Hot Wax) vg++/vg+ £22 great crossover soul all the way through. "Lights of the City", "Time For Us" etc.

-Al Johnson "Peaceful" (Marina) nm/vg++ £32 great modern soul with the original version of "I've Got My Second Wind".

-Sam Dees "The Show Must Go On" (Atlantic) nm/vg+(looks nm but sounds vg+)/nm £35 Brilliant album start to end.

-Prince Gideon "Smooth Sailing" (Hangar 18) £45 nm/vg++ very rare modern soul with a lovely floater in the title track.

-Father's Children "Same" (Mercury) vg++/vg+ £50 rare LP produced by Wayne Henderson with "Hollywood Dreaming".

-Soul Generation "Beyond Body and Soul" (Ebony Sounds) nm/vg+ £35 rare soul album.

-California Executive "Dancing and Romancing" (Parliament) nm/nm £30 rare modern soul with good tunes in "I Can't Forget You" and "The Same For Me".

-Balford Lindsay "Memories of Her Love" (R.T.C.) nm/nm £40 rare modern soul from Canada.

-Mitty Collier "I Am Love" (Now Sound) nm/vg++(autographed at backcover) £50 very rare modern soul/gospel.

-Joe Bourne "It Must Be Love" (K-Tel) nm/vg++ £25 "You Are Magnificent" sublime modern soul track from this Euro only released LP.

-Kevin I. "Same" (GMT) vg++/vg++ £15 modern soul from Hawaii.

-L.J. Reynolds "Same" (Capitol) vg+/vg++ £22 "Key to the worlds", "I love doing what makes you happy" and "Tell me" great soul tunes.

-The Artistic Sounds "Message To A Nation" (Savoy) nm/vg+ £32 Very nice and rare soul/gospel album.

-Marva Whitney "Live and Lowdown at the Apollo" (King) nm/nm £75 was sealed. I opened to check for warps. Nice copy of this rare LP.

-Faith Pillow "Same" (Uncle Tunes) nm/vg++ £50 Rare soul/folk lp.

-Natural Four "Same" (Curtom) vg++/vg++ £20 (small peen mark on front cover otherwise clean) One of the best 70's soul albums. Produced by Leroy Hutson.

-Natural Four "Heaven Right Here On Earth" (Curtom) vg++/vg++ £15 good album start to end. Highly recommended 70's soul.

-Sugar Billy "Super Duper Love" (Fast Track) nm/vg++ £22 beautiful copy still in shrink and only the slightest bit of wear on the opening seam. Cover is close to nm. Famously covered by Joss Stone.

-Leon Ware "Rockin' You Eternally" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £20

-5000 Volts "Same" (Philips) vg++/vg++ £15 "Bye Love" and "light the flame of love" are nice modern/blue-eyed soul tunes from this Euro only LP.

-The Modulations "It's Rough Out Here" (Buddah) vg++/vg+ £18 great classic album.

-Silk "Smooth As Silk" (Prelude) vg++/vg++ £30 very nice sweet soul.

-Pratt & Mcclain "Featuring Happy Days" (Reprise) vg++/vg++ £8 "Whachersign" blue eyed/modern soul that was comped on Soul Togetherness.

-Al Wilson "I've Got A Feeling" (Playboy) sealed. £8 cut corner. "You Did It For Me", "Stay With Me" etc. nice selection of 70's dancers.

-Terry Huff "and The Special Delivery "The Lonely One" (Mainstream) nm/vg++ £12 nice soul album arranged by Al Johnson especially "Just Not Enough"

-Touch of Class "I'm In Heaven" (Midland) vg++/vg+ £10 "One Half As Much" but many more tracks worth attention. Very nice modern soul.

-Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) sealed. £6 several good soul/funk tracks.

-Minnie Riperton "Perfect Angel" (Epic) nm/vg+(still in shrink but one corner is slightly worn) £12

-Minnie Riperton "Adventures in Paradise" (Epic) vg++/vg++ £12

-Cory "Fire Sign" (Phantom) nm/vg++ £10 "Take It Or Leave It"+"One Step Away" are nice.

-Anita Baker "The Songstress" (Beverly Glenn) nm/nm(small sticker at upper right corner) £8 Great classic 80's soul album.

-Spinners "Love Trippin!" (Atlantic) nm/vg++ £6 has the sough after "I Just Want to Fall In Love" but the titletrack is great soul/boogie.

-William DeVaughn "Be Thankful For What You Got" (Roxbury) nm/vg++ £10

-Chuck Jackson: "Needing You Holding You" (All Platinum) vg++/vg++ £6 "I've Got the Need"+"Beautiful Woman" great soul tunes.

-Lamont Dozier: "Out Here On My Own" (Abc) vg++/vg++ £8 "Breaking Out All Over"

-The Younghearts "Do You Have the Time" (20th Century) Sealed. With a cut-corner. £12 Great sweet soul in the title track and "Wild Fire" is a nice rare groove.

-Keni Burke: "Same" (Dark Horse) vg++/vg+ £8 "Keep on Singing"

-Keni Burke: "Same" (Dark Horse) nm/vg++ £12 "Keep on Singing"

-One Way "Shine On Me" (Mca) nm/vg++ £6 "Didn't You Know It" great 80's soul track.

-Zulema "RSVP" (Rca) nm/vg++ £8 "You're So Empty" good 70's soul.

-Zulema "Suddenly There Was You" (Rca) vg++/nm £6

-Zulema "Same" (rca) nm/vg++ £8 "Wanna Be Where You Are" nice soul track and good funky soul in "Its alright with me".

-Brighter Side of Darkness "Love Jones" (20th Century) vg++/nm £12 nice sweet soul album from '73.

-The Originals "California Sunset" (Motown) sealed. £12 great crossover tunes produced by Lamont Dozier like "Don't Turn the Lights Off", "Good Lovin Is Just A Dime Away" and the title track.

-The Originals "def-i-ni-tions" (Soul) sealed. £12 "I'm someone who cares", "Lie no. 2", "Come rain or shine" & "Make it with you" all good early 70's soultunes.

-Stephanie Mills "Movin' In the Right Direction" (abc) vg++/vg++ £15 great titletrack.

-First Choice "Armed And Extremely Dangerous" (Philly Groove) nm/nm £10 "Newsy Neighbours" nice 70's soul.

-Dramatics "A Dramatic Expirience" (Volt) nm/vg+ £8 "The Devil Is Dope"

-Barbara Acklin "Love Makes A Woman" (Brunswick) vg++/nm £15

-Tavares "Sky High!" (Capitol) vg++/vg++ £5 "Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel" great 70's soul tune.

-Marilyn McCoo And Billy Davis, Jr. "I Hope We Get to Love In Time" (abc) nm/vg++ £5 nice soul tune in "You Don't Have to Be a Star"

-Valerie Simpson "Same" (Tamla) nm/vg+ £6 "Silly Wasn't I" beautiful mellow soul track.

-Dianne Steinberg "Same" (Atlantic) vg+/vg+ £8 "One More Time" lovely blue eyed soul.

-The Friends of Distinction "Love Can Make It Easier" (Rca) vg++/vg++ £6 "Ain't No Woman" great soul track.

-Margie Joseph: "Hear the Words, Feel the Feeling" (Cotillion) vg++/vg++£6 Produced by Lamont Dozier.

-Blue Magic "Mystic Dragons" (Atco) vg++/vg+ £6 "Summer Snow" nice mellow soul.

-Tata Vega "Totally Vega" (Tamla) vg++/vg++ £6 "Mr. Troublemaker"

-The Persuaders "Same" (Atco) vg++/vg++ £8 "Trying Girls Out" nice tune which also was sampled by Jay-Z.

-The Persuaders "Same" (Atco) nm/nm £12 "Trying Girls Out" nice tune which also was sampled by Jay-Z.

-Charles Wright "Doing What Comes Naturally" (abc) nm/nm £20 double album.

-Lifestyle "Same" (Mca) nm/vg++ £6

-Leon Ware "Inside Is Love" (Fabulous) nm/vg+ £5

-Eddie Kendricks "Same" (Tamla) nm/vg++ £8 "Keep On Truckin"

-High Energy "Same" (Gordy) vg++/nm £6 "Goin Thru the Motions" modern soul.

-David Ruffin "So Soon We Change" (WB) vg++/vg++ £8 "I Get Excited".

-Leo Sayer "Thunder In My Heart" (WB) vg++/vg++ £5 "Easy to Love" nice 2-step.

-Ron Banks And The Dramatics "The Dramatic Jackpot" (abc) sealed. £8 Small cut corner.

-Thelma Houston & Jerry Butler "Thelma & Jerry" (Motown) nm/vg++ £5 "And You've Got Me" Great soul track. Lovely duets.

-Bloodstone "Unreal" (London) nm/vg++ £8

-Vernon Burch "I'll Be Your Sunshine" (UA) nm/nm £6

-The Blossoms "Shockwave" (Lion) nm/vg(Split at top) £5 "Grandma's Hands"

-Barbara Mason & Bunny Sigler "Locked In This Position" (Curtom) nm/vg++ £6

-Roy C. "More Sex & More Soul" (Mercury) nm/vg++ £12

-Carl Bean & Universal Love "All We Need Is Love" (Abc) vg+/vg £12

-Ben E. King "Rough Edges" (Maxwell) nm/nm £10 rock influenced soul. This was recommended by Wax Poetics.

-Bar-Kays "Black Rock" (Volt) vg++/vg++ £18 One of their rarest albums. Soul with a rock edge.

-The Sweet Inspirations "Estelle, Myrna and Sylvia" (Stax) nm/vg++ £10

-Ray, Goodman & Brown "Stay" (Polydor) vg++/vg++ £10

-Kay Robinson "We Need Time" (King) nm/nm £20 pretty scarse soul/gospel produced by James Brown.

-New York City: "I'm Doin' Fine Now" (Chealsea) sealed. £10

-The Futures "Castles In the Sky" (Buddah) vg++/vg+ £10 "Do Unto Others"

-Millie Jackson "Feelin Bitchy" (Spring) vg++/vg++ £6

-Israel Tolbert "Popper Stopper" (Stax) nm/vg++ £8

-Willie Hutch "Concert In Blues" (Motown) vg++/vg++ £5

-Stevie Wonder Journey Through Through The Secret Life of Planets" (Tamla) nm/nm £10 beautiful copy. Was sealed but opened by me.

-Stevie Wonder "Innervisions" (Tamla) vg++/nm £12 beautiful copy of great album.

-J.O.B. Orchestra "Open the Doors of Your Heart" (Govinda) vg++/vg++ £5 uk press. "Don't Want That Illusion" great modern soul.

-Roy C. "Something Nice" (Mercury) nm/vg+ £6

-Faith Hope and Charity "Same" (Rca) nm/vg++ £5 produced by Van McCoy

-Gene Chandler "The Gene Chandler Situation" (Mercury) nm/nm £6

-Eddie Kendricks "For You" (Tamla) vg++/vg+ £5

-Denise La Salle "Here I Am Again" (Westbound) nm/vg+

-Billy Mitchell "Faces" (Vista) nm/nm £5 indie soul from the 80's.

-The Dramatics "10½" (Mca) nm/nm £4

-Starpoint "It's So Delicious" (Broadwalk) nm/nm £4

-Bill Summers & Summers Heat "Seventeen" (Mca) nm/nm £5

-The Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (rca) sealed. £6

-Norman Connors "This Is Your Life" (Arista) vg+/vg++ £8 soul/fusion. Incl. "Stella"

-Soul Train "Don Cornelius Presents The Soul Train Gang" (Soul Train) nm/vg++ £6

-Marlena Shaw "From the Depths Of My Soul" (Blue Note) vg++/vg+ £13

-Brenda Russell "Same" (Horizon) vg+/vg++ £10

-Brass Construction "2" (UA) nm/nm £12

-Brass Construction "5" (UA) nm/nm £6

-Brass Construction "6" (UA) nm/nm £5

Pictures:

jessejames.jpg

natiralfour.jpg

heavenrighthere.jpg

gregperry.jpg

ednawright.jpg

balford.jpg

kevin.jpg

soulgeneration.jpg

satisfactionunli.jpg

aljohnson.jpg

I would have posted more pictures but it doesn't seem like it's posible.

Grades are vinyl/cover.

Covers may have cut-outs even if not stated. But please ask if you want to know exactly. A Cut-out will not downgrade.

NM : Vinyl is in beautiful shape and has not been played more than just a couple of times. It may have one or two very light faint marks from innersleeve.

NM : Cover is well kept and may only show a minimal sign of wear when inspected very closely.

VG++ : Vinyl has a few surface marks that can be lightly audible in parts but the overall sound picture will be excellent.

VG++ : Cover is still very nice but may have some light wear around the edges/corners or light wear at front/back cover.

VG+ : Vinyl has some light surface marks that are audible in spots but still an overall nice sound. Record will definitely be listenable; mainly with background noise in some parts only.

VG+ : Cover has some wear. May have light ringwear, split seams, or small writing but will still look nice.

VG : Vinyl has lots of surface marks which will be audible in many parts.

VG : Cover has much wear. Cover may have strong ringwear, heavy splits or large writting.

VG- : Vinyl will look bad with many marks which will be audible throughout more or less.

VG- : Cover has lots of wear and looks really bad. It will have heavy splits, large writing and much overall cover wear.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These two are now sold:

-Satisfaction Unlimited "Think of the Children" (Hot Wax) vg++/vg+ £22 great crossover soul all the way through. "Lights of the City", "Time For Us" etc.

-Natural Four "Heaven Right Here On Earth" (Curtom) vg++/vg++ £15 good album start to end. Highly recommended 70's soul.

Social source share

These are sold out:

-The Futures "Castles In the Sky" (Buddah) vg++/vg+ £10

-Zulema "RSVP" (Rca) nm/vg++ £8 "

-Zulema "Suddenly There Was You" (Rca) vg++/nm £6

-Zulema "Same" (rca) nm/vg++ £8

-Chuck Jackson: "Needing You Holding You" (All Platinum) vg++/vg++ £6

-The Modulations "It's Rough Out Here" (Buddah) vg++/vg+ £18

-Greg Perry "One For the Road" (Casablanca) nm/vg+ £17

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!