Valatone Warm Ups Cancelled

Hi Boys and Girls

Valatone warm-up sessions are all cancelled for the foreseeable (due to the newer early starting 6t's Nighters).... We'll be back later in the year with some stand alone gigs plus maybe an alldayer or two.... obviously we'll be offering the same high-quality-badly-behaved knees-ups that you've grown to love.......Thank you all for your loyal and good natured support for the last seven years

See you very soon

Johnny

xxxxx

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm sorry our good fortune has put the kaibosh on Valatone, the Tower and other similar warm ups from over the years. With Valatone's great reputation and widely admired organisers and DJs I'm sure a stand alone evening will be warmly received by the London soulful masses.

Thanks for heating them up over the last few years chaps.

Ady

I'm sorry our good fortune has put the kaibosh on Valatone, the Tower and other similar warm ups from over the years. With Valatone's great reputation and widely admired organisers and DJs I'm sure a stand alone evening will be warmly received by the London soulful masses.

Ady

Thanks Ady

It was a pleasure!

Guest vinylvixen

Ady

Or perhaps have a featured Valatone jock as one of the 'pre' midnight brigade every now and again :rolleyes: .....sort of keeps the continuity going - whatever that means :ohmy: Jo

After years of moaning about the 100 clubs 1.30am start, now 6ts is about to begin at an earlier time I'll certainly miss Valatone. Even if the music was a bit too crossover/modern for me at times it was a great place just to meet up & have a few beers beforehand. Hope you get something sorted soon Mr T :wicked:

Johnny!

Valatone (not THE Valatone as you always reminded us!) was (is) one of my fave soul nights ever. Fantastic venue, top people, outstanding tunes... Strangely enough, particularly loved chillin in the bar after the tunes had all finished (with Stevie Adams holding court), with the anticipation of the 100 club to come. And then working out how the feck we we're gonna get there with 20ish people to transport and only 1 car..... :elvis:

And whoever thought of putting the bogs behind the stage...... a masterstroke for a DJ with a weak constitution!

Outstanding!!

Cheers for letting me spin some tunes at the anniversaries etc. :wicked:

All the best m8, hope you'll be back in the promoting saddle soon

Steve