Marktoo

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

quite possible my all time favourite record!

you need to hear the unissued Brenda Holloway version..... I used to have to bribe Pete Lowrie to play it, and it would instantly clear the floor - except for me singing my head off, clapping my hands and literally about to explode :(

happy memories indeed

Social source share

you need to hear the unissued Brenda Holloway version..... I used to have to bribe Pete Lowrie to play it, and it would instantly clear the floor - except for me singing my head off, clapping my hands and literally about to explode :(

happy memories indeed

Strangley enough the original did the same thing, another one of the over rated messey records that i wish i still had only to make a lot of money i might add

Social source share

Strangley enough the original did the same thing, another one of the over rated messey records that i wish i still had only to make a lot of money i might add

Ted, I've always liked it messy :(

Social source share

you need to hear the unissued Brenda Holloway version..... I used to have to bribe Pete Lowrie to play it, and it would instantly clear the floor - except for me singing my head off, clapping my hands and literally about to explode :no:

happy memories indeed

I have an original Jobete acetate of this by Brenda and must say that this version really has sth. Sadly condition ain`t too good on my original acetate so I won`t be able to play it out.

Re Eric Mercury...last one on ebay went for slightly over 3000 USD. Great 45. Where is my copy :lol::(

Social source share