• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

John, Did you get this from me? I seem to remember selling a UK copy ages ago.I have a nice US demo in at the moment.

Chris

link

Hi Chris , Good to hear from you mate, I got that copy about 10 years ago from a Nottingham, YMCA record fair. The guy who was selling it had loads of U.K London stuff, and it cost me a tener. Love the record, and it brings back some good memories of Bretby, which still to this day, is one of my fav' venue's.

JM

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

First became popular at the Bretby(original)soulnights

Cant remember who used to play it though :lol:

Steve

link

I learnt about this tune off John Weston who said it was played at Allbrighton. Whatever and whoever played it, it's a wonderful record and Ruby has a sultry set of pipes on her........I love this record :yes: I wish I had a copy on London. Always good to have a UK issue :( Jo
Social source share

I learnt about this tune off John Weston who said it was played at Allbrighton.  Whatever and whoever played it, it's a wonderful record and Ruby has a sultry set of pipes on her........I love this record  :lol: I wish I had a copy on London.  Always good to have a UK issue  :( Jo

link

I also have a uk copy of this & like John would be interested in current value. Sorry Jo not selling tho :yes:

Love it brilliant record

Dave

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

I also have a uk copy of this & like John would be interested in current value. Sorry Jo not selling tho  :lol:

Love it brilliant record

Dave

link

You tease :yes:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!