My Sad Life

Guest miff

The first chance of getting out over the festive period and ive got to go out with the wife and her family. One of the problems of marring outside the soul scene. So i will be seeing the new year in in town then back home to catch, Up allnight. So A happy new year to one and all & hope to get out more next year and meet some of you good people Will deffo be going to the Cleethorpes Weekender thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The first chance of getting out over the festive period and ive got to go out with the wife and her family. One of the problems of marring outside the soul scene. So i will be seeing the new year in in town then back home to catch, Up allnight. So A happy new year to one and all & hope to get out more next year and meet some of you good people Will deffo be going to the Cleethorpes Weekender  thumbsup.gif

link

Hi Miff this will be my first New Years eve with my daughter so i am more than happy to be stopping in, even though a part of me would love to be on the dance floor............... :shades: Happy New Year to all my Mates...Brett

Social source share

Think there's quite a few of us staying in tonight...it's not all bad, at least you an avoid the midnight kissing fest that'll be going on at venues around the UK... plus the advantage of a free bar,personal playlist and a short crawl to a comfy bed thumbsup.gif:shades:

Where's my slippers now????

Social source share

Nothing happening in my neck of the woods so looks like a night in :shades: read that the Stuart Marconie Northern Soul show on Radio 2 tonite was pre-recorded in mid-december, still at least they're playing something worth listening to on national radio thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Nothing happening in my neck of the woods so looks like a night in :shades: read that the Stuart Marconie Northern Soul show on Radio 2 tonite was pre-recorded in mid-december, still at least they're playing something worth listening to on national radio thumbsup.gif

link

hog095.jpg

I hope to catch some of it whilst i am on my break tonight, Last year I tuned in with a flask of coffee in one hand and a Tuna salad roll in the other, sitting with a car engine on and tuned to radio 2 before ducking back into The Edinburgh College of Art and hitting the decks.

Home listeners may care to hit a chat room try www.nightowlclub.com

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

You should all count yourselves lucky i've got to go to a fancy dress party (can't wait/ i think not) and the theme is Chavs, i've even had to buy a new shinny track suit and hoody, never mind i've made a couple of CD's to take with me.

will have to take control of the music i think (will have to take my boxing gloves just incase)

Happy new jumper

..................Andrew

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert