Happy New Year

Just amessage to all -happy new year & I am telling you its got to better than this one was (2004)

Was going to Edingburgh tonight to a soul thing but will stay up in Aberdeen

Might go to the thing on the 2nd

Best wishes to all and thanks for the entertaining and informative chat, which brightened up my year in the last 3 :thumbsup: months

Cheers Steve

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just amessage to all -happy new year & I am telling you its got to better than this one was (2004)

Best wishes to all and thanks for the entertaining and informative chat, which brightened up my year in the last 3  :thumbsup: months

Cheers Steve

link

Hi ya, same to you, if it helps, when Im down - which I do get too often, I go on here and Im always cheered up by the people, a lot I know who know I luv 'em to bits and others I dont but have got to by pm, etc. so I regard them as my mates now, so I recommend going on here everytime you feel bit down coz there is always someone there for you - lyrics to something I think?!! Take care, Happy New Year, hope 2005 is better for you, k x wink.gif

Social source share

Happy new year soulies.

Have a good time wherever you go, whatever you do.

I have a few crap new years eves in my time. This year ain't gonna be one of them!

We've hired a big pub, kept it to invitation only, organised the food, bringing our own decks & of course have the music well sorted!

Speak again next year.

Oh and a special mention to Mike, thanks from all of us for the hard work you have put into the site over the past 12 months.

x

Social source share

Best wishes to all and thanks for the entertaining and informative chat, which brightened up my year in the last 3  :thumbsup: months

Cheers Steve

link

HAPPY NEW YEAR - DOES ERNIE ANDREWS FINE YOUNG GIRL EXIST ON A GREEN DEMO?

Even more to the question does EARL WRIGHT EXIST ON A GREEN DEMO.

Evidently DJ TWINK had a cousin in the states who had one, he showed me the photograph of him holding it, back in 1973!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2005 to you all.

laugh.gif:no:wink.gif

No matter how bad your last year may have been, the recent Asian disaster must make each and every one of us realise how lucky and fortunate we all are.

Now if i can just find those headache pills..... :thumbsup:

Mace.

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

1.25pm in the divvy household and everyone's battered. Janine, if you're there we're currently playing a record dedicated to you.

Bet you can't guess what it is!

It's Tony Clarke if that's any help...

Social source share

Sorry i missed a lot of you at Sherridans,happy new year and lets hope that dreams come true...So good to talk on here and meet some fine folk...

"walk with a winner"

steve...x

link

little stevie, a virtual stranger. do u wanna come up to derby tonite wiv me and reg? x happy new year x

Social source share

1.25pm in the divvy household and everyone's battered. Janine, if you're there we're currently playing a record dedicated to you.

Bet you can't guess what it is!

It's Tony Clarke if that's any help...

link

Landslide? :):lol: Now I know you own a copy I shall hound you every time you DJ to play it for me :)

Social source share

HAPPY NEW YEAR - DOES ERNIE ANDREWS FINE YOUNG GIRL EXIST ON A GREEN DEMO?

Even more to the question does EARL WRIGHT EXIST ON A GREEN DEMO.

Evidently DJ TWINK had a cousin in the states who had one, he showed me the photograph of him holding it, back in 1973!!!!!!!!!

link

Never seen a green Ernie andrews apart from myself on a Sunday Morning Hic!

Anyone got one it would look nice with my issue :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!