• Replies 29
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

see ya there,

nice scoot,

before anyone says i know i have a problem spellling properobly just bin informed from the wife you dont spell club (culb) as i have in the thread heading,so come on who's up for it,last one was realy good and got an RnB room this time,

We'l be there for the niter, thoroughly enjoyed the last one , great venue worth the 100 mile round trip for me. Looking forward to popping into the R&B room it'l make a refreshing change from having a newies room.

Keith n Debbie

Guest SteveJohnston

flying m8 :shades:

F*^king hell Spanner it's a bit near EMA and right in the flight path don't forget to contact Air Traffic Control for take off and landing mate :lol:

Ho that flying soz :thumbsup::lol:

Steve J

Guest SteveJohnston

We'l be there for the niter, thoroughly enjoyed the last one , great venue worth the 100 mile round trip for me. Looking forward to popping into the R&B room it'l make a refreshing change from having a newies room.

Keith n Debbie

Keith if you and Debbie are traveling 50 mile to get to the niter you should call in at No More Doggin for some R&B well worth it and a free CD, there will be a few going to the niter from NMD.

Steve J

Us notts posse will be there again yes.gif really enjoyed the first one.it will be different again this time ,with the R n B room,looking forward to it.hope n m d gets a good crowd in early doors,and they then all come to the nighter after.That way both venues will be benefit.hopefully ..see you all there

Guest SteveJohnston

FLYING IN ME CLIO M8 :wicked::D

SEE YOU LATER FOLKS

Did'nt know Clio's could fly :shades:

Will have a drink with ya see ya later mate.

Steve J

Edited by STEVE JOHNSTON

spanner ur a bad lad!! this is 2nd one ive been to had a brilliant night a credit to all the djs. cool venue

yo gula,yes another good nite had by all i think good to see ya again mate

see ya soon

cheers bish

i had a good night to ,did you see me jiving rolleyes.gif what a mover [who was the skin head dj ? he played a good set ] :lamsey: [thumbs up lol ]

yea i seen u dancing u dance worst than ur football time plays football . lcfc lol :thumbsup:

i had a good night to ,did you see me jiving rolleyes.gif what a mover [who was the skin head dj ? he played a good set ] :thumbsup: [thumbs up lol ]

spanner are you still sulking about this modern room mate you know you love the r&b

come on get out of the closit go public :lamsey:

spanner are you still sulking about this modern room mate you know you love the r&b

come on get out of the closit go public :unsure:

Hi Tony i had a great night too, ad to leave early i had a head ache !!!! i'll see you next week at prestatyn. i'm living it large with chippy dean lol :thumbsup: . spanner that bald dj is gary wall the Mod !! if he hears you callin him a skinhead he will take ur beetle crushers of ya lol' then ur legs wont touch the floor when ur on ur scooter :angry: then you'll need to recrome ur stabilicers lol :thumbsup:

thumbsup.gif thumbs up for yet another cracking night at the six hills.spent the first couple of hours in the main room,where djs night nurse and sam moore and gary wall, all did good soulful spots.nice to put a face to yet another soul sourcer.nice to meet daynurse too lol.then it was 1am and into the r n b room.what a lovely room this is too.very simular to the rare room at ilkeston, with pillars around the dance floor,plenty of seating and its own bar.though the bar was not open,i am sure when this room takes off it will be.(and if sat was anything to go by i am sure it will )bish opened up this room with a nice spot and the night just got better and better,all djs in this room did a great job,i can honestly say ,its the most i have danced in a long time.forgot just how much good r n b there is out there.kev played jimmy dee if it was'nt for pride,never heard it before ,but it caught my attention instantly ,straight up to the decks with pen and paper at the ready.(found a copy on ebay yeah)cheers for that info kev.back was killing me sunday ,from all the dancing i did ,back into the main room for the last hour,and again great tunes and more dancing.nice to see carolyn and hubby again,thanks for the cd you were right it was right up my street.email on its way.and met two lovely lasses from edingborough sorry but forgot your names,hope you got home safe and sound..this is a nighter thats going to be around for some time,great venue and not to far to travel,two cracking rooms, so try it out next time round,you will def go back for more.well done to sam and gary and not forgetting jeanette who did the door.see ya next time

carole