Lorez Alexandria - For Swingers Only Argo 1963

Guest MrHeartbreak

Guest MrHeartbreak

Hello all, I´m new here and first it´s a long time ago I will say a great thank you to all folks who help me with Cleo Randle.

Now I have discover Lorez Alexandria and I would like to know if her last album for Argo ever released on CD????

It would be so a very great wish for me to have all the tracks from the album. Here are the track list (without "Baltimore Oriole")

- Love look away

- The end of a love affair

- All or nothing at all

- Traveling down a lonley road

- That old devil called love

- Little girl blue

- Mother earth

I know this is a Soul-Forum and maybe I´m wrong because this is more Jazz I think but I try it. I was so hypnotising of her "Baltimore Oriole" and I would like to have more tracks by her. I got "Deep roots" from 1962 on CD and it is amazing. Her voice is a little bit similar as Sarah Vaughan´s.

I´m very thankful for any help.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MrHeartbreak

Thank you very much Stuart for your reply and your recomend. Please be so kind and write me a discribtion how can I put a picture in the place which is reserved. I would like to take ones from my owns. Thank you so much for help, Stuart.

Sadly there is no one else who like Lorez Alexandria or no one who knows something about her. Is there no way to get the mentioned tracks from the "For Swingers only" Album?????

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert