Happy New Year For Later From

Unforeseen changes to my plans meant that I couldn't get to Sheridans tonite as planned.... so having the nite in with some fellow "souls" round at my place....

You know the type of nite.... kids upstairs.... plenty of beer.... some food.... decks set up.... sofa pushed back.... I know you get the picture no.gif:thumbsup: ....

Anyway.... just passing by my "office" (as the kids call it) on way to loo.... couldn't resist logging on have having a quick read of things I've missed since this afternoon :D ....

The missus as just passed by.... stopped.... stepped back.... and said "£$%&?@/££$$&&".... can't possibly repeat it....

So this is my LAST MESSAGE OF 2004 to every single fellow Soul Sourcer as logging of for 2004....

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WISHING YOU ALL A SO SOULFUL 2005....

yes.gif:no:

:(:D

:(wave.gif

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Unforeseen changes to my plans meant that I couldn't get to Sheridans tonite as planned.... so having the nite in with some fellow "souls" round at my place....

You know the type of nite.... kids upstairs.... plenty of beer.... some food.... decks set up.... sofa pushed back.... I know you get the picture :D   :thumbsup: ....

Anyway.... just passing by my "office" (as the kids call it) on way to loo.... couldn't resist logging on have having a quick read of things I've missed since this afternoon :no: ....

The missus as just passed by.... stopped.... stepped back.... and said "£$%&?@/££$$&&".... can't possibly repeat it....

So this is my LAST MESSAGE OF 2004 to every single fellow Soul Sourcer as logging of for 2004....

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WISHING YOU ALL A SO SOULFUL 2005....

:(   laugh.gif

blush.gif   ohmy.gif

:D   :(

link

Happy NEW YEAR to you
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!