Does Any1else Love This?

I think its called 'Get offa my back', I think its by Otis Clay, I think its possibly one of the best songs ever ever, and I never hear it played. Paul Sadot has it and its the best. Anyone agree or anyone can tell me if i've got title/ artist- title and artist wrong? Its New Years Day, I've got a hangover and no eyes so forgive me for minor details that may be wrong but which may incense some of u precise lot out there.

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think its called 'Get offa my back', I think its by Otis Clay, I think its possibly one of the best songs ever ever, and I never hear it played. Paul Sadot has it and its the best. Anyone agree or anyone can tell me if i've got title/ artist- title and artist wrong? Its New Years Day, I've got a hangover and no eyes so forgive me for minor details that may be wrong but which may incense some of u precise lot out there.

link

I'll put my stupid self straight, its Marvin L Simms for a start. Listen to it, its brilliant

Social source share

on "back" think its up in one of 6 pacs dusted off in gallery

on actual thread

moved it from "events" to "box" cause thats where it should be

ask to try and get stuff in right place first time as makes life easier

ta

mike

link

sorry virtually computer illiterate, but trying my best :thumbsup:

Social source share

It was played at On The Real Side Soul Club's new years eve party in Gothenburg, Sweden. An OK tune that does sound better out loud, don't think it would make it onto a top 50 of tunes played during the night though, at least not IMO. An OK night it was, most who came for the music and travelled seemed to enjoy it and think it was good but we the organisers were a bit disappointed with the turnout and the atmosphere was nothing like it has been at some of the better nights in the past. Still worthwile though I guess.

Social source share

It was played at On The Real Side Soul Club's new years eve party in Gothenburg, Sweden. An OK tune that does sound better out loud, don't think it would make it onto a top 50 of tunes played during the night though, at least not IMO. An OK night it was, most who came for the music and travelled seemed to enjoy it and think it was good but we the organisers were a bit disappointed with the turnout and the atmosphere was nothing like it has been at some of the better nights in the past. Still worthwile though I guess.

link

That is indeed your opinion, and you're wrong. :sleep3:

I know what you mean regarding turnout/atmosphere/etc, but I personally had a really nice new years eve and I'm glad that I traveled to Gothenburg for it. :sleep3:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!