Items For Sale On Ebay

Guest adam leaver

Guest adam leaver

Dear all,

over the next year or so I'm going to trim down the collection. Basically I'm going to list 10-20 items on ebay per week for the next year or so. All will have scans and soundclips.

The items listed will be a completely mixed bag of funk, disco, modern, northern, R&B. In there, there will be obscurities, well-knowns, unknowns and underplayeds (if such an unwieldy and cumbersome term exists).

Either way, the plan is to upload a new set of 45s onto ebay every Sunday, probably around mindnight-ish GMT. All are single copies, with the odd exception as they are directly from my collection.

Oh, I've also changed my ebay name to rookie_1973 too. Here is a link to today's uploads.

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsa...osortpropertyZ1

cheers geezers

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adam leaver

Just bumping this up to the top as we're heading towards the last day. This is the last post I'll make about my ebay listings, but be sure to add me to your 'Favourite Seller' list as I'm listing 15 or so different 45s every Sunday with soundclips.

Social source share

Guest adam leaver

I know I said it would be the last, but just to remind you that there's a new set of listings up - again all with scans and soundclips so you know what you're buying:

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsa...osortpropertyZ1

I put "rookie" in all my titles so you should also be able to find my listings with a simple search for rookie under the RnB category. Alternatively you can add me to your favourite sellers and ebay will email you when I list a new set of records.

Up there at the moment:

James Bootie Tuten on Ultimate

Glenda Dove on Lucky Dove

Mr Percolator on Wax-Well

cheers

Social source share