Stevens And Foster

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

Could some kind person send me an Mp3 Of Stevens and Foster "I Wanna Be Loved ?No shady motives just want to listen to it in the car etc.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 29
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There's one on Manships at the moment,be interesting to see what that fetches,after it keeps cropping up on so many wants lists.

Would think well over a grand.Stunning record :lol:

Social source share

I've got it on a double LP Essential Modern Soul or something like that.I can't do you an mp3 at the mo,cos it's boxed up ready to move house.If you're still looking for the mp3 in a couple of weeks,I'll do it for you.

Pete

Thanks Pete,Have been sent it By Epic and Girth Devon,so sorted :wicked:

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

I've got it on a double LP Essential Modern Soul or something like that.I can't do you an mp3 at the mo,cos it's boxed up ready to move house.If you're still looking for the mp3 in a couple of weeks,I'll do it for you.

Pete

i've got a copy of the cd and the LP compilations with this on for sale if anyone just wants a copy to play at home

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Would think well over a grand.Stunning record :wicked:

Don't say that PLEASE! I sold my copy for about £15 in 1989, and have wanted it back ever since!

Social source share

must be black gold of the suns record on JM ian clark sold one last year for half that price...but i bet you regret selling now .....dont worry i sold back in the late 80's for less than 100 a peice professionals/walter & admirations/fluorescent smogg/joseph webster/george pepp...

there you dont feel too bad now do you whistling.gif:unsure:

Social source share

soul source test

Rip Pro - Stevens & Foster I got in the 70s.

Simon - you need to hear it played in a club.

Ive heard it loud on my studio speakers Steve .. may be ok for a pub gig , or Radio show :shades:

just my opinion , :wicked: Stevens and Foster popped up on a soul bowl list early 80's with a couple of others on that lable ? if memory serves me right .

Social source share

Guest Adam G

It was a Blacknight front page special for a tenner.......back in the day, like.......

Girf

Hello Gareth got my pot of Soul Essence yoghurt thats due to go out of date on the 13th April again.

Kiwi Activia mmm nice.

I know of at least 5 copys which were bought as new releases from a record shop Alan Fearnlys in Middlesbrough as it was popular Mecca last hour spin for Colin Curtis so it must have been available and in vast quantitys.

Saying that my copy is available for sale if anyone wants to pm me with offers. Ex-.

Edited by Adam G
Social source share

hi gasher

d.s.o.f. not the furniture people did turn up a few years ago at least 5/6 copies its certainly a hard record to find but not nearly 4000 pounds worth imo...but still records are records and once you want them...the sky is the limit :unsure:

stevens and foster ok record but not worth 700...good solid soul pack material from back in the day :shades:

Social source share