Oslo Soul Experience - Sounds & Scans

Guest cC B

Been doing some few updates and minor changes on the OSLOSOUL.COM website. Many fresh sounds and new pictures to come very soon. If you have technical problems with the site - please let me know. Converting it from ASP Classic to ASP .NET (if you're interested that is - and I doubt it).

Cheers,

Christian :sleep3: B

PS! If you look closely in the picture section you might just find Mr.

Andy Dyson and his 'posse' from his visit in December :sleep3:

PPS! If you run a soul-related website - and you want me to add your link to our website - please let me know offlist.

Edited by cC B
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Christian,

I've been on-line for one year now and nothing I've seen is more capable of taking SOul music to the next generation. You're taste is exceptional you're open mindedness is refreshing.

Thank you

Simon :sleep3:

link

Well said Simon, cant wait for our fist trip to Oslo. This kind of forward thinking reminds me of the Uptown Down South promotions at Newbury a few years back.

Christian are you Swedish?, if so i think we may have a mutual friend. Jonus Unger.

Social source share

No, he is not Swedish, Oslo is in Norway, not in Sweden. I am Swedish however but I don't know Unger, even if I have met him briefly a couple of times some years ago. There is yet another Christian who knows him, he is also on this forum. Hope I did not confuse you too much...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!