Steve Karmen "breakaway" Issue (unplayed Copy)

Yes An Unplayed Issue Copy Of The United Artist Biggie! (In Original Company Issue Sleeve)

But As There Seems To Be Such A Vast Difference Of Opinion As To The Going Rate On Such An Item (One Recently Sold At Manship Auction For £165 Followed Immediately By Soul Source Scoffs And Carpetbagger Finger Pointing) So I've Decided To Leave It Up To The Highest Taker.

You Can PM Me For Discretion If You Like And Paypal Is Preferred.

post-6943-1173748159_thumb.jpg

Another Little Gem Is The Tommy Hunt, Deep As You Can Take It Monster (written By Jimmy Radcliffe), "The Complete Man" On Dynamo. But This Is A Mint DJ Copy From The Vaults (In Original Company Issue Sleeve Too!)

post-6943-1173888944_thumb.jpg

Scratch Back Guaranteed thumbsup.gif

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yes An Unplayed Issue Copy Of The United Artist Biggie! (In Original Company Issue Sleeve)

But As There Seems To Be Such A Vast Difference Of Opinion As To The Going Rate On Such An Item (One Recently Sold At Manship Auction For £165 Followed Immediately By Soul Source Scoffs And Carpetbagger Finger Pointing)

Isn't this called doing 'a Ratner'?

Social source share

Isn't this called doing 'a Ratner'?

How's That Old Man Aye?

The Quality Of The Item On Offer Is Not In The Slightest Bit Of Question? Nor Is Style Or The Character Of The Purchaser. What Does Deserve A Wee Glom Is The Notion That Some Geezer Might Be Put Off Buying Said Pristine Beauty, At A Fare And Reasonable, On Light Of Being Consider Naff.

Thusly It Is On Offer Publicly To Be Purchsed Privately If So Desired.

Ratner's Gaffe Was That Branding And Image Took Precedence Over Quality... How Does That Apply To My Post?

Certainly Yours Truly Won't Be Doing A Cyril Lord If It Doesn't Sell Herein... And As You've Not Had The Item In Your Hands To Appraise It, Casting Doubt On It's Measure Seems In Line With The Manner Of The Statement In My Initial Listing.

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

How's That Old Man Aye?

The Quality Of The Item On Offer Is Not In The Slightest Bit Of Question? Nor Is Style Or The Character Of The Purchaser. What Does Deserve A Wee Glom Is The Notion That Some Geezer Might Be Put Off Buying Said Pristine Beauty, At A Fare And Reasonable, On Light Of Being Consider Naff.

Ratner's Gaffe Was That Branding And Image Took Precedence Over Quality... How Does That Apply To My Post?

Certainly Yours Truly Won't Be Doing A Cyril Lord If It Doesn't Sell Herein... And As You've Not Had The Item In Your Hands To Appraise It, Casting Doubt On It's Measure Seems In Line With The Manner Of The Statement In My Initial Listing.

well said that man, i think ............ :(

Social source share

How's That Old Man Aye?

Yes - a most amusing response methinks sir :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yes - a most amusing response methinks sir :huh:

Double Chuffed, Though I'll Probably Get Turfed Out On Account Of That Mod Status, :thumbsup:

Cheers Mr. Butler.

Higgins?

Social source share

You Must Enjoy Twiddling With That Upper Case Keyboard Key!

:thumbsup:

I've Been Twiddling For More Years Than I Care to Remember thumbsup.gif

And Bunging Round The Record Shops Even Longer.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!