Edinburgh Soul Nite

WAS AT SOUL NITE IN EDINBURGH LAST NITE AND PROMOTER WAS SEEN SNEAKING OUT AT 4AM WHEN SOULNITE WAS ON TIL 5. ALSO WHAT HAPPENED TO MAIN GUEST DJ. DESERVE A REFUND SINCE TRAVELLED MILES TO SEE HIM.

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

This is Soul Source - a soul forum not the the citizens advice bureau! I suggest you add some more details ie venue, promoter etc and someone may have contact details. You can then take it up with the concerned.

Shane

spent 2 1/2 hours on train, hotel for the night to hear that rubbish. You probably can tell still a bit peeved

Edited by misswhiplash

IT WAS MEANT TO BE GINGER. SOUNDS WE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT MANIFESTO, ONE WONDERFUL MOMENT THE SNAKE (I KID YOU NOT). WE DON'T GET TOP DJ'S PLAYING IN SCOTLAND VERY OFTEN SO WHEN ONE IS COMING UP YOU MAKE AN EFFORT TO GO.

DO SOME PEOPLE NOT READ POSTS ON HERE CORRECTLY. DIDN'T SAY WE NEVER GET TOP DJ'S UP HERE BUT DEAN UP ONCE AND KITCH TWICE? LAST YEAR IS HARDLY VERY OFTEN. MY FRIEND GOT EMAIL FROM PROMOTER ON FRIDAY AND GINGERS NAME WAS STILL ON IT

DO SOME PEOPLE NOT READ POSTS ON HERE CORRECTLY. DIDN'T SAY WE NEVER GET TOP DJ'S UP HERE BUT DEAN UP ONCE AND KITCH TWICE? LAST YEAR IS HARDLY VERY OFTEN. MY FRIEND GOT EMAIL FROM PROMOTER ON FRIDAY AND GINGERS NAME WAS STILL ON IT

link

Yeah I read it correctly and I'll say it again Hammy has had some/most of the top DJ's at the Taxi Drivers club with little support, did you support him?

Oh and just who are you? You've made a complaint about someone's promotion, have you the balls to put your name to it :sleep3::sleep3:

Guest ShaneH

YEAH NATALIE WHATS YOUR'S? JUST CHECKED BACK TO SEE WHAT DATE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT AND I WAS AT MY WORKS XMAS DO IS THAT OK WITH YOU?

link

I bet you can whip em hard Natalie! You have come on here with no intention of being nice to anyone. :sleep3:

Shane

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT TRAINS, HOTELS AND ENTRY FEES DOWN YOUR WAY BUT UP HERE WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM. MY NIGHT COST NEARLY £100 TO GO ALL IN AND IF IT'S TRUE IT WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE GINGER WASN'T COMING DOWN SOUTH THEN WHY EMAIL PEOPLE SAYING HE WAS STILL COMING?

Didn't make allnighter as I was still recovering from the Hibees tragic capitulation against 'the stickies'. How that ended up 1-1 f**k knows. Rocky's away back to Chelsea now as well.

Would like to see an objective review of the mini allnighter with playlists before passing comment. Too much politics and cliping in Scotland as it is without adding to it. The alldayer format seems to be a winner for us so we'll be sticking to it. Watch this ,er, space.

Hammy

PS - Miss whiplash, what do I get for £40? Wayne Rooney says you are 'great' so I'll have the XMAS special with all the trimmings please. :sleep3::sleep3::ohmy:

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT TRAINS, HOTELS AND ENTRY FEES DOWN YOUR WAY BUT UP HERE WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM. MY NIGHT COST NEARLY £100 TO GO ALL IN AND IF IT'S TRUE IT WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE GINGER WASN'T COMING DOWN SOUTH THEN WHY EMAIL PEOPLE SAYING HE WAS STILL COMING?

link

Fully agree with you. Trains hotels etc the same down here and have been disappointed many times by DJ's failing to show with no explanation.

idn't make allnighter as I was still recovering from the Hibees tragic capitulation against 'the stickies'. How that ended up 1-1 f**k knows. Rocky's away back to Chelsea now as well.
Hammy establishes his BDSM tendencies before entering the fray;)

Yes we do know you are a masochist

Hammy

PS - Miss whiplash, what do I get for £40? Wayne Rooney says you are 'great' so I'll have the XMAS special with all the trimmings please.  :)

and you still want more?

• 2 weeks later...

This only third hand info so you have to take it as read- Mr Robertson left the soul night as stated and according to my source failed to pay any of the DJs or even did not give them petrol money for those who travelled considerable miles. Apparently there was 200 in at £10 a time- So Would Mr Robertson like to answer the charges?

I was not there so I cannot make comment about(Music played)the Snake etc only that it left around 4oclock. So I am told

IT WAS MEANT TO BE GINGER. SOUNDS WE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT MANIFESTO, ONE WONDERFUL MOMENT THE SNAKE (I KID YOU NOT). WE DON'T GET TOP DJ'S PLAYING IN SCOTLAND VERY OFTEN SO WHEN ONE IS COMING UP YOU MAKE AN EFFORT TO GO.

link

quick question for you Miss Whiplash...the lad who played Shakers etc,is this the lad who DJd at the Fed Brewery in Newcastle ,cant remember his name,about May 2004 ? I nearly cried when I heard that and others he was playing at the Fed and he was from Edinburgh ....worst DJ I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE !!!!

actually embarassed by what he was playing,the point I am getting at is the old one of taking money under false pretences.