The Banana Splits "soul"

post-6943-1173808194_thumb.jpg

Features The Entire "We're The Banana Splits" LP Plus 5 Bonus Tracks Including "Soul".

SOUL - Another Gem From The Pen Of Jimmy Radcliffe Was Featured On The Show But Not Included On A Splits Singles Release. The Song Was Also Recorded By The Chiffons.

Also Included On This Disc Is The Entire "Here Come The Beagles" LP From Another Hit Kids Show. So It Works Out To Be 31 Tracks In Total.

For Fun I've Included Audio Of Jimmy's Version (1964), The Splits Version (1968) And The Chiffons Version 1970.

Jimmy_Radcliffe_Soul_c_.mp3

Banana_Splits_Soul_c_.mp3

Chiffons_Soul_c_.mp3

The Release Of This CD, By Hollywood Library Records, Was Limited To 1000 Copies.

And You can Own Yours For Best Offer Takes All.

As Always Scratch Back Guaranteed

Cheers! thumbsup.gif

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest melandthensome

Good album mate

first heard the album around 15 or so yrs ago on Decca

features non other than jimmy/ Carl Spencer and Richie Adams.......I think.....

cheers

Fleagle...... thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Good album mate

first heard the album around 15 or so yrs ago on Decca

features non other than jimmy/ Carl Spencer and Richie Adams.......I think.....

cheers

Fleagle...... :(

Hiya Mel,

Actually Jimmy Doesn't Perform Any Of The Vocals On The Album But He Did Provide Five Songs: "I'm Gonna Find A Cave", "Don't Go Away Go Go Girl", "Soul", "Adam Had'em" and "The Show Must Go On". He Did However Handle Vocal Duties On A Couple Of The Harlem Globetrotters Singles. One Other Project That People Don't Often associate Him With, Perhap For Good Measure, Is The Group The B.R.A.T.T.S. That Had A Release On Tollie.... To Be Continued.

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

Guest melandthensome

Hiya Mel,

Actually Jimmy Doesn't Perform Any Of The Vocals On The Album But He Did Provide Five Songs: "I'm Gonna Find A Cave", "Don't Go Away Go Go Girl", "Soul", "Adam Had'em" and "The Show Must Go On". He Did However Handle Vocal Duties On A Couple Of The Harlem Globetrotters Singles. One Other Project That People Don't Often associate Him With, Perhap For Good Measure, Is The Group The B.R.A.T.T.S. That Had A Release On Tollie.... To Be Continued.

Allright mate

quite right thumbsup.gif as ever my swede is up the old proverbial :(

Social source share

The Banana Splits also recorded the released version of "The Pretty Part Of You", did they not?

Not Sure Of It's Release But Said Track Is Included On This Disc As The First Of The Five Bonus Tracks.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!