Lifeline Rare Soul All-nighter

• Replies 104
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

YOU KNOW THE RULES WHEN DJ'ING AT LIFELINE MR TROUBLE ... THERE AREN'T ANY ,IF IT'S IN YOUR PLAY BOX - PLAY IT ! LIFELINE ENJOYS A HEALTHY DANCE FLOOR BUT THERE'S PLENTY OF FOLK WHO GO TO LISTEN AND A FEW WHO ARE TOO OLD TO DANCE LIKE MICK H AND CLIFF STEELE...

:D Haha, I've seen Mick on the floor breaking a sweat, he can move! I don't think I can say the same for some of the other resident DJs though! wicked.gif:D

Edited by James Trouble
Guest ruppy

yes james.can pop a few nails out of the odd dance floor still today.had a few words with trickster who,s coming up to lifeline this sat.and says he is going to show a few foot steps to sir dyson .

and maybe you might see him on the dance floor after all.depends on if his gout has cleared up

yes james.can pop a few nails out of the odd dance floor still today.had a few words with trickster who,s coming up to lifeline this sat.and says he is going to show a few foot steps to sir dyson .

and maybe you might see him on the dance floor after all.depends on if his gout has cleared up

priceless! - now that alone is worth the entry price :lol:

Heading off for this soon - well, if we can cope after a few hours sleep, we'll be there :lol: .

(... next stop Hong Kong, for a quick half)

m

Edited by Maria O

Did you say gout or stout,me middle name is twinkle toes - you'll see... anyways look what you did to the dance floor at sherries it ain't even fit for ravers ! infact lifeline's only missing one thing i reckon a dance competition not..

Did you say gout or stout,me middle name is twinkle toes - you'll see... anyways look what you did to the dance floor at sherries it ain't even fit for ravers ! infact lifeline's only missing one thing i reckon a dance competition not..

i,m ready for a dance competion , ive ironed me baggies and got a clean vest , when your lean and fit like me its easy , should be a good un :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i,m ready for a dance competion , ive ironed me baggies and got a clean vest , when your lean and fit like me its easy , should be a good un :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll expect to see you pounding the floor at Solid Hit tonight then Tony :thumbsup:

Unfortunately can't make this Lifeline, have a good one all ...I know you will, hopefully see you in June

yes.gif

Hi Andy, Im looking forward to getting up for Lifeline....great venue!! See you saturday.

paul-s

Edited by paul-s

YOU KNOW THE RULES WHEN DJ'ING AT LIFELINE MR TROUBLE ... THERE AREN'T ANY ,IF IT'S IN YOUR PLAY BOX - PLAY IT ! LIFELINE ENJOYS A HEALTHY DANCE FLOOR BUT THERE'S PLENTY OF FOLK WHO GO TO LISTEN AND A FEW WHO ARE TOO OLD TO DANCE LIKE MICK H AND CLIFF STEELE...

laugh.gif:boxing::thumbsup::D get Cliff leathered and he'll perform for ya :P:lol::lol::lol:

looking forward to a jolly good frollicking

Ten from Trouble to listen out for.....

Geminis - Running (Acetate)

Hesitations - Push (acetate)

Detroit Executives - Just Say You Love Me C/U

Brenda George - I Can't Stand It (Can't Take It No More) (Kent)

Little John - Just Wait And See (Gogate)

Nancy Wilcox - Gambler's Blues (acetate)

Four Bars - Push Girl C/U

Soul Incorperated - My Proposal (Coconut Grove)

Willie Kendricks - Time Changes Things (acetate)

Primers - It's Laid On you (acetate)

these would be the hot boxers then or the chinese rebellion???

already loaded them into my evil record seeing time e.machine

a top night awaits us all.....got me polyveldts allready :thumbsup::lol:

looking foward to it james can u dance by the way??

Edited by souljazera
Guest James Trouble

looking foward to it james can u dance by the way??

A matter of opinion. Jennifer thinks I dance like a loonie but I enjoy myself :lol:

So is there anything we should be looking out for from some of the residents? I heard Mick play some very juicey pieces in the second room at the Leicester alldayer. Any sound clips Mick or are they top secret? :thumbsup:

Going over to visit SoulChick in Retford this weekend so looking forward to dropping in to Ye Olde Belle with her for a few hours.

Not sure who else is coming from over Shropshire way?

Will definately be wearing some clothes, probably the black baggies with the flame red pocket flashes that soulgirl seems to like :wub: oh white socks and loafers of course :lol: Feel free to say hi - we dont bite much honest

Please don't mistake me for the dancer with all the fancy trick moves though. My backflipping, high kicking, full out split days are behind me now :yes: I will be one of the ones who gets up and moves gently - as befitting my age. Any ladies wanting a waltz are welcome if they ask nicely, providing the track suits it of course. Might even do a quickstep ot two if it's not too warm :thumbsup:

Guest James Trouble

excellent that makes quite a few of us then! :thumbsup:

What, quite a few think I dance like a loonie or quite a few of us enjoy ourselves? :angry: :lol:

SUBJECT TO CHANGE BUT THINK THEY'RE PRETTY ACCURATE ..

10 CHALKS

11 ANDY D

11. 45 MICK FATTY 2 LEFT FEET H

12.30 CLIFFORD STEELE

1.30 J.TROUBLE... GUEST NUMBER 1

2.30 MARKY DOBSON

4 KARL HURD ... GUEST NUMBER 2

5 TILL CLOSE ME AND HIM

SURE I'VE BLEEDING FORGOT SOMEONE ,SURE I'LL BE CORRECTED.

LETS GIVE OUR 2 UP AND COMING GUESTS WARM WELCOME AND SEE WHAT THEY BOTH HAVE TO OFFER US UP IN THE FROZEN NORTH...

Guest Byrney

what time do you get in? I take it your on the train to Retford? Jock is as well I think.

Jock deffo coming then? - he must have fell out with me for commenting on his soup stained shirt. I'll pm him again :D

Guest Byrney

Yep your right Byrney,thanks for putting us onto your treatments..

:D

We can share some tips on enjoying "me time" tommorow. You bringing my tape Ducky?

Guest Chris Waterman

Sorry going to miss this one with young Mr T and Karl Heard guesting and double gutted that we are going to miss Mick on the dance floor, but here's hoping Karen takes her Camera.............with the wide lens :D

Have a good un you lot, see you at the next one.

What, quite a few think I dance like a loonie or quite a few of us enjoy ourselves? :angry: :thumbup:

i would have thought it quite obvious young sir..enjoy ourselves of course :D

maybe some clear northern fresh air will help tomorrow..looking forward to your set...

Edited by souljazera

Sorry going to miss this one with young Mr T and Karl Heard guesting and double gutted that we are going to miss Mick on the dance floor, but here's hoping Karen takes her Camera.............with the wide lens :thumbsup:

Have a good un you lot, see you at the next one.

Camera at the ready Chris :thumbsup: got a new one - higher specification so fingers x this time. Got recording facility too so you may not miss Mick on the dance floor after all laugh.gif

Say hi to my special Nivea friend :unsure:

Karen

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB

present

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

At it's "new" regular home @ Ye Olde Bell Hotel,

Barnby Moor, Nr Retford, Notts, DN22 8QS

April 21st 2007.

10.00pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Cliff Steele & Chalky

With this months special guests being

James Trouble & Karl Heard

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky.soul@googlemail.com or telephone 07743 863 523

Whats the name of the road or street the venues on please

Guest becky c

Gutted to be missing this, not been to a Lifeline do for ages.

The Lifeline nighters are one of my favourites and I will definately be at one again soon.

Hope everyone has a good one

Becky

:unsure:CAN`T WAIT MR DYSON, LOVE THIS VENUE IT`S A TAD MORE COMFORTABLE & REFINED THAN "SHERRIES" & NO DANGER OF CONTRACTING SOME HEINOUS DISEASE WHEN RELIEVING YOURSELF IN THE GENTS OR FEELING YOU MIGHT BE MUGGED ANY MINUTE BY A TRIBE OF MANGY MUCKY MUGGERS IN THE CARPARK WHEN YOUR OUT RETRIEVING A CLEAN SHIRT. I STILL LOVED IT ANYWAY ANDY.

TONIGHT I SHALL BE MAINLY DRAGGING ALONG VARIOUS WAIF`S & STRAYS OF THE SCENE FROM GOOLE & ALL OUTLYING AREAS, SO SHOULD HAVE A 3 OR 4 VEHICLE CONVOY, BUT IT`S OK MOST HAVE TO RETURN TO THE WARDS BY NOON SUNDAY. :rolleyes:wacko.gif

SEE YA ALL THERE, SAFE JOURNEY,

SPOT. shades.gif

p.s. I`VE NOTICED MOST LOONE`S SEEM TO ENJOY DANCING & THROWING THEMSELVES ABOUT. :dance: :dance: :boxing:

Edited by spot

TRICKSTER TOP NORTHERN DANCER IN ALL ASPECTS. BILLY

Guest gibber

whoops .sticky keyboard

great night , james trouble brilliant spot

Great company, nice venue , awesome music, reluctanly had to leave at 4

A very nice venu :thumbsup: 98% brilliant music (imo) very friendly crowd 2 guests DJs most outstanding James sweary trouble and Karl I must admit it was a lovely dancefloor and saying hello to the SS crowd I had 2 young girls with me they really enjoyed it take care Hannah in't that naughty land of yours. Billy

Guest ruppy

Just a big thanks to everyone who attended sat night.and what a top night it was packed to the rafters good people enjoying good soul music.

congratulations maykila & dave thorley celebrating there big day with us all.also gilly,s big 50th and not forgetting bish,s50th

.big thanks to karl & james our two speical guest,s

me the only res on the dance floor again.

Andy dyson saved his feet for the london marathon the next morning

so from me & Andy & chaiks mandy wendy heather hope to see back at the ye old belle in june

Mick H

union soul nights.sat may 5th 8 till 130am

at the boat club .trentbridge nottm.

speical guest andy dyson

if you stay backward,you won,t move forward

union soul nights.moving it forward