6t's Xmas Party 22/12/04

Bit of a late topic, but I had a great time at the 6t's 100 club Xmas party. I've been to a few of these down the years and I've never seen it so crowded. Ady and his usual crew providing class oldies into the early hours. I left at 1.00, but I was told there was some sound problems with the decks. When I DJ'd there on New Years Day with my mates Jazz Soul Hammond outfit (Gene Drayton Unit, check them out at www.genedraytonunit.com) one of the decks was completed wrecked. I had to DJ with just one deck, not much fun. Before me, the last time it was used was the 6t's Xmas party! The part that lifts the stylus arm on the right deck was completely ripped off! Should be fixed for the All Girl special nighter though!

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I thought it was way too crowded. It was difficult to dance without getting an elbow in your back. The dance floor was awash with lager. Enjoyed the music & seeing old & new friends. It was a non membership nite & I just felt the place just had too many pissed up office workers in.

An all too familiar tale nowadaze.  thmbdn.gif

link

non soulies just don't follow the no booze on the dance floor ban, so perhaps when we see it happening we should kill them??

Guest Trifle

non soulies just don't follow the no booze on the dance floor ban, so perhaps when we see it happening we should kill them??

link

Don't be silly!!!

:ohmy:

I'm sure we could come up with something more drawn out and painful. :wicked:

I don't like people smoking on the dancefloor either, but that seems to be tolerated?? A fag burn whilst you're dancing is NOT NICE!! ranting_1.gif

Don't be silly!!!

I'm sure we could come up with something more drawn out and painful.  :wicked:

I don't like people smoking on the dancefloor either, but that seems to be tolerated?? A fag burn whilst you're dancing is NOT  NICE!!  ranting_1.gif

link

spoilsport, okay don't kill them just get all the smokers to burn the non soulies and all the non soulies to hit all the smokers with their handbags

spoilsport, okay don't kill them just get all the smokers to burn the non soulies and all the non soulies to hit all the smokers with their handbags

link

anyone puts a fag burn in my clothes will be hunted down like the dog they are ranting_1.gif

Davie