Greatstone

Guest Richard Bergman

Guest Richard Bergman

A little late posting due to having to sleep , but just had to write complementing the Greatstone boys , an excellent night on sunday , never ceases to amaze me in their variety of playlist and their ability to educate even the shrewdest and informed of soul collectors,

Also a great set of blokes to boot - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ITS NOT IN VAIN -

L . Richard,

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A little late posting due to having to sleep , but just had to write complementing the Greatstone boys , an excellent night on sunday , never ceases to amaze me in their variety of playlist and their ability to educate even the shrewdest and informed of soul collectors,

Also a great set of blokes to boot -  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ITS NOT IN VAIN  -

L . Richard,

link

Nice post Richard, I totally agree, if you like the rarer stuff ( and I don't mean mega bucks stuff )and want to avoid the same old stuff that you hear everyweek, then Greatstone is for you, I travel all over the country week in week out, and it's got to be IMO musically the best place in the country right now.

Keep up the good work lads :)

JM

thanks very much for your kind words chaps

tony worked hard to put on this extra night for charity i had not much input as i was away till the sunday so could only attend for a few hours it was a different night than usual as we had lots of guests double decking so there was mostly something for everyone (not enough 70's though ranting_1.gif )

next normal night 15th jan guest soul sam,

also john i will be back on so save your veiws about the music till you have heard my set :wicked:

mark

tony worked hard to put on this extra night for charity i had not much input as i was away till the sunday so could only attend for a few hours it was a different night than usual as we had lots of guests double decking so there was mostly something for everyone (not enough 70's though :wicked: )

next normal night 15th jan guest soul sam,

also john i will be back on so save your veiws about the music till you have heard my set :ohmy:

mark

link

well i'm even more peed off now about travelling to the back of beyond in derby only to miss greatstones and mark who i think is bloody great.... and because ur so great mark, gonna buy u a rabbit ranting_1.gif

tony worked hard to put on this extra night for charity i had not much input as i was away till the sunday so could only attend for a few hours it was a different night than usual as we had lots of guests double decking so there was mostly something for everyone (not enough 70's though :wicked: )next normal night 15th jan guest soul sam,

also john i will be back on so save your veiws about the music till you have heard my set :ohmy:

mark

link

Looking forward to it already Mark, I hadn't realise that I hadn't heard you D.J ! I'm sure i'll enjoy all your tunes........... ranting_1.gif

JM

well i'm even more peed off now about travelling to the back of beyond in derby only to miss greatstones and mark who i think is bloody great.... and because ur so great mark, gonna buy u a rabbit wicked.gif

link

Is it gonna be the same Rabbit that you have??? Or a different make...ooops i mean breed...Come along to the Greystone to see Soul Sam,he won't be playing disco there...

Is it gonna be the same Rabbit that you have??? Or a different make...ooops i mean breed...Come along to the Greystone to see Soul Sam,he won't be playing disco there...

link

I'll be there, and yes its the same brand/breed of rabbit i've got. wicked.gif