Prestatyn Weekender Accommodation

Hi,

If anyone knows of anyone who needs someone to share a chalet with this year at Prestatyn I'd be eternally grateful if you'd put me in touch.

My mates were dragging their heels and I've just found out today to my absolute horror the weekender is sold out!

I've attended the last 2 weekenders and to me they're the best currently around and I'm desperately looking for just 1 place for myself.

I shared last year with a girl called Karen but have lost her details...

If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful!

Here's wishing & hoping!

Sam (07976 732264)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

If anyone knows of anyone who needs someone to share a chalet with this year at Prestatyn I'd be eternally grateful if you'd put me in touch.

My mates were dragging their heels and I've just found out today to my absolute horror the weekender is sold out!

I've attended the last 2 weekenders and to me they're the best currently around and I'm desperately looking for just 1 place for myself.

I shared last year with a girl called Karen but have lost her details...

If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful!

Here's wishing & hoping!

Sam (07976 732264)

link

They announced it was sold out last year.Then released more chalets.The week before the event.What happened last year was they asked for names of people staying in the chalets.Some people had booked a chalet with only two people sharing.So they released two more places,if you see what I mean.There was loads of empty accommodation last year.I think they can only let so many people into the arena's due to fire regs,once they find out the actual numbers going,they will sell the remaining places.Same thing happened to me last year,I thought I'd missed the boat,but it all turned out ok in the end.It was a great weekend too!

I've booked early this year though :)

Pete

Social source share

They announced it was sold out last year.Then released more chalets.The week before the event.What happened last year was they asked for names of people staying in the chalets.Some people had booked a chalet with only two people sharing.So they released two more places,if you see what I mean.There was loads of empty accommodation last year.I think they can only let so many people into the arena's due to fire regs,once they find out the actual numbers going,they will sell the remaining places.Same thing happened to me last year,I thought I'd missed the boat,but it all turned out ok in the end.It was a great weekend too!

I've booked early this year though :)

Pete

link

Just added latest prestatyn news up in news/article section - see front page

Social source share