100 Club Singles - Set Of 11

Simsy

Magicians - (Just a little) faith and understanding / Wee Willie Walker - I don't want to take a chance (KENT 6T20)

Sharon Scott - Putting my heart under lock & key / Dean Courtney - Today is my day (KENT 6T12)

Lorraine Chandler - You only live twice / The Metros - My imagination. (KENT 6T13)

The Charmaines - I idolize you / M&M & The Peanuts - Can't say no (KENT 6T18)

Teardrops - Here comes loneliness / Chubby Checker - You can't lose something you never had (KENT 6T9)

Fabulous Impact - Baby baby I want you / The Hamptons no no no no no not my girl (KENT 6T6)

The Devonnes - Doin' the gittin' up / Mayberry Movement - I see him making love to you (KENT 6T21)

Debra Johnson - To get love you've got to bring love / Diplomats - I really love you (KENT 6T19)

Mel Evans - Ain't you glad / Millionaires - I'm the one who loves you (KENT 6T17)

Johnnie Taylor - Please Let Me In / Judy Clay - Since You Came Along (KENT 6T15)

Phil Terrell - Love Has Passed Me By / Vic And John - Why Did She Lie (KENT 6T10)

>Buy it Now £300<

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Magicians - (Just a little) faith and understanding / Wee Willie Walker - I don't want to take a chance (KENT 6T20)

Sharon Scott - Putting my heart under lock & key / Dean Courtney - Today is my day (KENT 6T12)

Lorraine Chandler - You only live twice / The Metros - My imagination. (KENT 6T13)

The Charmaines - I idolize you / M&M & The Peanuts - Can't say no (KENT 6T18)

Teardrops - Here comes loneliness / Chubby Checker - You can't lose something you never had (KENT 6T9)

Fabulous Impact - Baby baby I want you / The Hamptons no no no no no not my girl (KENT 6T6)

The Devonnes - Doin' the gittin' up / Mayberry Movement - I see him making love to you (KENT 6T21)

Debra Johnson - To get love you've got to bring love / Diplomats - I really love you (KENT 6T19)

Mel Evans - Ain't you glad / Millionaires - I'm the one who loves you (KENT 6T17)

Johnnie Taylor - Please Let Me In / Judy Clay - Since You Came Along (KENT 6T15)

Phil Terrell - Love Has Passed Me By / Vic And John - Why Did She Lie (KENT 6T10)

>Buy it Now £300<

Absolutely pig sick I spent my money on Timothy Wilson and Darrell Banks wd now, if these are still up tomorrow I'll see about borrowing the dosh!

Social source share