Vinyl To Mp3

timthemod

This topic probably already been covered, but being fairly new to this at would be interesting to hear other peoples views.

I've just got this Music Match software for converting vinyl to MP3 and have only just started using it, seems fairly easy, but is there any other software you can recommend.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This topic probably already been covered, but being fairly new to this at would be interesting to hear other peoples views.

I've just got this Music Match software for converting vinyl to MP3 and have only just started using it, seems fairly easy, but is there any other software you can recommend.

link

I've used PolderbitS for the last few years.... free trial.... once licence paid get free updates.... latest has a click/crackle filter, noise filter and equalizer....

Simple to use.... set input source.... set recording levels.... record track.... then use editor (automatically opened when recording stopped) to edit/cut run in and run off.... save as either a WAV or MP3 or BOTH (by re-saving as).... incorporates built in mp3 and mp3pro (extra I think, I don't use it) if wanted or otherwise it utilises your external mp3 codec....

Recommended to me about 3-4 years ago and the one I recommend to others....>> GET IT HERE << ranting_1.gif

Social source share

Guest marco i

link

Try https://audacity.sourceforge.net

It is free but full of features, you can easily use it to record from vinyl and cleaning the file (removing head and tail) or you can use it for more tricky things as beat mixing two tracks... may be not with 6Ts soul ranting_1.gif

Marco

Social source share

link

Use Cool Edit myself an love it! It so straight forward, if I can work it out anyone can! wicked.gif

Steve

Social source share

link

Thanks andy

If I go to Shake on Friday I'll talk to you there.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!