Must Go

Russoul1

hi all, a few left from last listing plus some new bits added

if interested pm or email russel.holley@btinternet.com

pat lundy - make it for the door/come to me - heidi VG+ £40

(lovely double sider not often listed issue)

delores hill - i couldnt believe my eyes - companion EX £35

(early 60s nice vocals hard one to find)

louis curry - ill try again tomorrow - m-s EX £30

(detroit dancer)

barbara green - young boy - vivid - EX+ £20

(harder redish label silver lettering)

from last list reduced!!!

delcos - just ask - soundstage - EX £45

(there best and hardest 45 lists at £150)

m m & the peanuts - the phillie - VG £20

irma & the fascinators - lost love - scepter - VG £20

mr lee & the cherokees - take your time - sureshot - EX £15

(nice uptempo dancer great label)

CASH - TRADE

THANKS FOR LOOKING

russ

Edited by russoul1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi all, a few left from last listing plus some new bits added

if interested pm or email russel.holley@btinternet.com

pat lundy - make it for the door/come to me - heidi VG+ £40

(lovely double sider not often listed issue)

delores hill - i couldnt believe my eyes - companion EX £35

(early 60s nice vocals hard one to find)

louis curry - ill try again tomorrow - m-s EX £30

(detroit dancer)

barbara green - young boy - vivid - EX+ £20

(harder redish label silver lettering)

from last list reduced!!!

delcos - just ask - soundstage - EX £45

(there best and hardest 45 lists at £150)

m m & the peanuts - the phillie - VG £20

irma & the fascinators - lost love - scepter - VG £20

mr lee & the cherokees - take your time - sureshot - EX £15

(nice uptempo dancer great label)

CASH - TRADE

THANKS FOR LOOKING

russ

still available

russ

Social source share

true pete, but ive been conserative on the grading, its a nice vg anyway its sold!

russ

No but you know what I mean, people have less money and are getting fussier about condition, that's just the way I see it panning out, so while it is undoubtedly a great record they are cautious about the grading. The only time this doesn't seem to count is with higher priced records on ebay - I mean did you see that collection of detroit records yesterday, the looked like they had come out of a skip, someone had bid 250 dollars last time I looked.

Social source share

No but you know what I mean, people have less money and are getting fussier about condition, that's just the way I see it panning out, so while it is undoubtedly a great record they are cautious about the grading. The only time this doesn't seem to count is with higher priced records on ebay - I mean did you see that collection of detroit records yesterday, the looked like they had come out of a skip, someone had bid 250 dollars last time I looked.
agree pete, i allways try to be honest regards gradings and prices, but still at £20 that represents value even though it grades at vg but really its more like vg+. i did see the lot of 45s

on ebay some nice titles but atleast the guy was honest, well he couldnt say any different!

i actually brought a 45 of the same guy this morning, yvonne vernee - its been a long time -

sonbert w/demo vg+ $64 bargain!

russ

DELCOS - ON HOLD

IRMA & THE FASCINATORS - SOLD

Social source share

i think the last time i looked it was well over $300, also lost out on the joe buckman 45 same seller of which ive put as a want today

russ

Social source share

agree pete, i allways try to be honest regards gradings and prices, but still at £20 that represents value even though it grades at vg but really its more like vg+.

Just want to make this clear that I wasn't slagging you, your gradings or the record Russ, it was just the question was asked why it hadn't sold so I pointed out a fact that's all

Social source share

Just want to make this clear that I wasn't slagging you, your gradings or the record Russ, it was just the question was asked why it hadn't sold so I pointed out a fact that's all
hey no offence taken, apart from the fact you sniped me on that world column 45 :thumbsup:

now that was in nice condition.

Social source share

hey no offence taken, apart from the fact you sniped me on that world column 45 :thumbsup:

now that was in nice condition.

Only reason I bought that was because I played it as part of my oldies podcast and it actually made me dance around the room, not heard it for such a long time. Anyway when I recovered, I thought I'd buy the next one I saw...

Social source share

I saw that too, none of them looked like they would play, some nice tunes but battered to death. Don't understand why anyone is bidding :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert