soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

No, sorry mate...never seen a white demo. I've only got the yellow issue.

In fact, I've got quite a few of the Sport's but all issues, no white demos.

NO PROBS MATE,QUITE A FEW PROMOS WERE DONE GOT THE APPRECIATIONS AND FOUR SONICS X2 ,REMEMBER PAT BRADY SELLING A FEW IN THE MID EIGHTIES ALSO.TOP LOGO .

BAZ A :hypo:

Social source share

NO PROBS MATE,QUITE A FEW PROMOS WERE DONE GOT THE APPRECIATIONS AND FOUR SONICS X2 ,REMEMBER PAT BRADY SELLING A FEW IN THE MID EIGHTIES ALSO.TOP LOGO .

BAZ A thumbsup.gif

Yes! Now you've just reminded me, I do have an Appreciations (There's A Place In My Heart) on white demo. Only seen white demos of these, got mine off Ian Clark. Are these harder on issue then, and what colour would they be? Are there any red ones? Bet they look good..

Got Johnny Dixon (orange), Four Sonics (yellow), Four Sonics (light blue), Dramatics (yellow), Appreciations (white)....and maybe some more but can't think at the moment.

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

Yes! Now you've just reminded me, I do have an Appreciations (There's A Place In My Heart) on white demo. Only seen white demos of these, got mine off Ian Clark. Are these harder on issue then, and what colour would they be? Are there any red ones? Bet they look good..

Got Johnny Dixon (orange), Four Sonics (yellow), Four Sonics (light blue), Dramatics (yellow), Appreciations (white)....and maybe some more but can't think at the moment.

DIFFERENT COLOURS DIFFERENT DISTRIBUTION PERHAPS,DIDNT MALA OR AMY DISTRIBUTE SOME OF THESE.?IN RELATION TO DEMOS I HAVE THE APPRECIATIONS AND THE 2 FOUR SONICS ON WHITE,AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE THE WHITE DEMOS ARE HARDER[MIGHT BE WRONG BUT].THE BIGGER TRACKS IE ABSTRACT REALITY ETC,HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE IF THERE WERE PUT OUT ON DEMOS ,AS FAR AS I KNOW THE HARDER ISSUES ARE DEFINETLY YELLOW ON THE BIGGER STUFF.

BAZ A.

Social source share

There are 11 releases listed in mine... but it also lists Sport 102 as being Joan Duvalle.. which is correct... but Gordon Berry - How Lonely was also issued on Sport 102... that it doesn't list.

Which just shows you.. you can't believe everything you read :thumbsup:

yEs indeed, I'd forgotten about Gordon Berry. I haved a copy of that and we reckon it was withdrawn - maybe because of the name which sounds suspiciously too close to Berry Gordy for his liking.

Social source share

Have Dramatics on a demo but it's yellow! has a "demonstration sample not for sale" sticker on it. As does my copy of Abstract Reality, so i don't think somebody just stuck it on for a laugh.

Just dug my copy out and it's got the same sticker, white sticker, black lettering.

Also, my copy of Johnny Dixon is on 'Boss' , not Sport as I thought....obviously same stable as Sport as they are practically identical!

Social source share

yEs indeed, I'd forgotten about Gordon Berry. I haved a copy of that and we reckon it was withdrawn - maybe because of the name which sounds suspiciously too close to Berry Gordy for his liking.

Haven't had the records... but have scans of them both... think you're more than a bit right about the Gordy thing.

Social source share

Source Advert