Early R&b Or Early R&r, You Tell Me?

Guest lolmil

Guest lolmil

Having been in the Queen Vic and Redemption whilst the R&B spots where on, I can't make my mind up on this one below. anyone put me in the right direction?

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kid mohair

Having been in the Queen Vic and Redemption whilst the R&B spots where on, I can't make my mind up on this one below. anyone put me in the right direction?

I wernt there but i would say rnb..... maybe some with a tinge of RNR :thumbsup: which i can understand your post............But the main thing is DID YA LIKE IT ? :shades:

Social source share

Guest lolmil

I wernt there but i would say rnb..... maybe some with a tinge of RNR :thumbsup: which i can understand your post............But the main thing is DID YA LIKE IT ? :shades:

nope :D

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

nope :thumbsup:

then what does it matter what it is if you don't like it , mind you it's a typical northern soul thing to put things into lovely little boxes

Social source share

I loike it but it's not great.. tinges of RnB in the vocal but it's Rock and Roll and with a little too much Presley going on for my liking.

From around '59 I'd guess when Rock and Roll was losing it's way

Social source share

That's rock'n'roll with an absolutely awful vocal.

Just wanted to make clear that I didn't say that it's rock'n'roll because it's a bad tune, as seems to be the case with a lot of people (ie: if it's early sounding and good then it's r&b, if it's early sounding and bad then it's r&r). I love rock'n'roll. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert