Sales, Well Worth A Look

frankie and the classicals - what shall i do / goodbye love - calla vg+ ...........£35

laverne baker - im the one to do it / baby - brunswick vg+[slight label wear].....£60

the epitome of sound - you dont love me / where were you - sandbag ex........£100

e rodney jones - peace of mind / do the thang - tuff ex [dirty label, plays perfect]....£80

the vonettes - touch my heart / you dont know me - cobbletsone m-.............£80

rhetta hughes - one in a million / just love me - columbia w/d. vg++,w.o.l........£30

louis curry - captivated / your sweeter... - m-s .w/d. ex+............................£85

nancy wilcox - coming on strong / my baby - rca. w/d. m-..............................£50

louis curry - ill try again tomorow / a toast to you - m-s. ex.............................£40

lynne randell - stranger in my arms / ciao baby - epic yellow issue m-................£130

billy hambric - she said goodbye / i found true love - drum...m-.......................£200

any serious offers considered, postage is £1.50 recorded within the uk. paypal accepted

thanks

lenny

Edited by lenny h.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

frankie and the classicals - what shall i do / goodbye love - calla vg+ ...........£35

laverne baker - im the one to do it / baby - brunswick vg+[slight label wear].....£60

the epitome of sound - you dont love me / where were you - sandbag ex........£100

e rodney jones - peace of mind / do the thang - tuff ex [dirty label, plays perfect]....£80

the vonettes - touch my heart / you dont know me - cobbletsone m-.............£80

rhetta hughes - one in a million / just love me - columbia w/d. vg++,w.o.l........£30

louis curry - captivated / your sweeter... - m-s .w/d. ex+.............................£85

nancy wilcox - coming on strong / my baby - rca. w/d. m-..............................£50

louis curry - ill try again tomorow / a toast to you - m-s. ex.............................£40

lynne randell - stranger in my arms / ciao baby - epic yellow issue m-................£130

billy hambric - she said goodbye / i found true love - drum...m-.......................£200

the four sonics - where are you / blue velvet - triple b...m-.........£35.

ed crook - thats allright / youll see - tri sound...m-....£50

the parliments - a new day begins / ill wait -atco..w/d...£30.

the hesitations - she wont come back / ill be right there - kapp..w/d....m-..£50

cissie houston - i just dont know.../this empty place....janus..ex..£15

Edited by lenny h.
Social source share

more added;

the hesitations - she wont come back / ill be right there - kapp..w/d....m-..£50

cissie houston - i just dont know.../this empty place - janus...ex[slight label bubble]...£15

sandy wynns - loves like quicksand / how can some thing be so wrong - canterbury .m-..£20.

greater davis - my love is so strong for you / i can hold my own - house of orange..ex..£25.

jackie lee - oh my darling / dont be ashamed - mirwood..m-...£15.

the belles - dont pretend / words cant explain - mirwood..m-.....£40.

evie sands - picture me gone / it makes me laugh - cameo..ex[w.o.l] ..£15

the volumes - my kind of girl / my road is the right road....ex+............£15

little anthony.. - better use your head / the wonder of it all - veep..vg+..£15

the spindles - ten shades of blue / no one love you - abc..m-.......£25

the geminis - cant let you go / i hired the girl - RCA w/d...m-........£20.[just brilliant]

little milton - sometimey / we got the winning hand - checker..ex....£15.

gladys night.pips - just walk in my shoes / same......soul.w/d..ex+...£20.

thanks.frankie and the classicals - what shall i do / goodbye love - calla vg+ ...........£35

louis curry - captivated / your sweeter... - m-s .w/d. ex+.............................£85

Edited by lenny h.
Social source share

some more for sale,

sandy wynns - loves like quicksand / how can some thing be so wrong - canterbury .m-..£20.

greater davis - my love is so strong for you / i can hold my own - house of orange..ex..£25.

deon jackson - thats what you do to me / i cant do without you - carla...ex...£25.

the winstons - i need a replacement / aint nothing like a little loving - curtom m-....£25.

the geminis - cant let you go / i hired the girl - RCA w/d...m-........£20.[just brilliant]

thanks.

Hi,

I will have the Deon Jackson if you still have it. Please PM me your Paypal address etc.

Cheers, Alan

Social source share

some more for sale,

deon jackson - thats what you do to me / i cant do without you - carla...ex...£25.SOLD

the winstons - i need a replacement / aint nothing like a little loving - curtom m-....£25.SOLD

thanks.

hank jacobs - elijah rockin with soul / east side - call me..ex, dirty label plays fine ..£80.

Social source share

cissie houston - i just dont know.../this empty place - janus...ex[slight label bubble]...£15

thanks.frankie and the classicals - what shall i do / goodbye love - calla vg+ ...........£35

felice taylor - i can feel your love / good luck - kent..ex.......£25

the falcons - im a fool i must love you / love love love - big wheel.....ex...£40[just brilliant]

the halos - just keep on loving me / do i - congress..ex [nice wigan style dancer]....£15

tommy neal - going to a happenning - british vocallion...middle snapped out..ex..........£30

the dells - make sure / does any body know im here - cadet...m-........£20

chubby checker - at the discotheque / do the freddie - parkway..ex+.[fuckin classic].....£25

betty swann - kiss my love goodbye / the boy next door - atlantic ..now for some reason whoever owned this decided to cover the labels with something that gives it a glossy effect, looks okay and plays brilliant....ex....£70

hank jacobs - elijah rockin with soul / east side - call me..ex[label a bit dirty plays no probs]......£70

thanks for looking

lenny

remember £1.50 postage

Edited by lenny h.
Social source share

felice taylor - i can feel your love / good luck - kent..ex.......£25

the falcons - im a fool i must love you / love love love - big wheel.....ex...£40[just brilliant]

the halos - just keep on loving me / do i - congress..ex [nice wigan style dancer]....£15

tommy neal - going to a happenning - british vocallion...middle snapped out..ex..........£30

the dells - make sure / does any body know im here - cadet...m-........£20

chubby checker - at the discotheque / do the freddie - parkway..ex+.[fuckin classic].....£25

betty swann - kiss my love goodbye / the boy next door - atlantic ..now for some reason whoever owned this decided to cover the labels with something that gives it a glossy effect, looks okay and plays brilliant....ex....£70

hank jacobs - elijah rockin with soul / east side - call me..ex[label a bit dirty plays no probs]......£70

thanks for looking

lenny

remember £1.50 postage

looking for best offers on all of the above.

thanks

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!