Ric-tic

• Replies 17
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

Iain Stewart - lent him amongst other American Arts WD - Volumes - One Way Lover for a DJ spot approx 10 years ago. Not seen him since.

link

this one could open the floodgates! :thumbsup:

How many other people lent 45s with no return?! thumbsup.gif

Shane

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Trevski

this one could open the floodgates!  :shades:

How many other people lent 45s with no return?! :unsure:

Shane

link

Dunno about 'lent' but Mickey Cruise still owes Jo £300 for some tunes, including a Lenny Curtis, from 7 years ago! At todays values, he probably owes £1500! Doubt we'll ever se it.... sleep3.gif

Social source share

Dunno about 'lent' but Mickey Cruise still owes Jo £300 for some tunes, including a Lenny Curtis, from 7 years ago! At todays values, he probably owes £1500! Doubt we'll ever se it.... :huh:

link

and when he pays up we will take his name out of the window! :(

We could have a name and shame section for non-payers! :(

Shane

Social source share

Dunno about 'lent' but Mickey Cruise still owes Jo £300 for some tunes, including a Lenny Curtis, from 7 years ago! At todays values, he probably owes £1500! Doubt we'll ever se it.... whistling.gif

link

aaargh good old Michael,a couple of ways to do this.........I could give Jo £300 then I will ''take'' it off Micky,or, she can have his phone number and address for £150........ :wicked: LOL

Social source share

Guest Trevski

aaargh good old Michael,a couple of ways  to do this.........I could give Jo £300 then I will ''take'' it off Micky,or, she can have his phone number and address for £150........ laugh.gif LOL

link

Jo likes the first option! :wicked::shhh:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Trevski

Dunno about 'lent' but Mickey Cruise still owes Jo £300 for some tunes, including a Lenny Curtis, from 7 years ago! At todays values, he probably owes £1500! Doubt we'll ever se it.... :lol:

link

On behalf of Jo I would like to add this addition to the above post:

On Saturday at Lifeline, I saw Mickey, and the situation as described above, was resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you Mickey, I appreciate it.

Regards

Jo

link

:D

Social source share

Dunno about 'lent' but Mickey Cruise still owes Jo £300 for some tunes, including a Lenny Curtis, from 7 years ago! At todays values, he probably owes £1500! Doubt we'll ever se it.... :lol:

link

That's a coinkidink lent Pat Brady my Lenny Curtis when he was djing at Wigan havent seen it since!! Bought a copy of Daybreak for 20 quid from Bernie Golding asked Pat to save it cos we were "mates" and i wanted to dance at the end of the night he said it had been nicked! strange that he'd never had any records nicked before I was little naive though In retrospect did buy a lot of stuff from Pat the's now worth a bob or two

DJ

:D

Social source share

Guest Trevski

When i first move to tottenham,my housin` manager was glenn miller.ken

link

If I were you, Ken, I would get in touch with the "Screws of the World" you are onto a big story here! Everyone is under the impression he dissapeared over the channel in 1945!!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!